BBC Countryfile Magazine is packed full of great ideas for you to explore the British countryside. In every issue, you will get fresh ideas for visiting Britain’s most beautiful landscapes, watching wildlife and discovering our heritage and traditions plus the best of local food.
Our expert writers show you the best walks, nature reserves, market towns and villages and recommend the most interesting places to eat and stay as well as revealing the stories and traditions of the countryside that others overlook.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £37.99 - €47.99 - $47.99
Single issue prices:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app and first class content. I really like the stunning photography included in the magazine.
App won't open
Since subscribing a few days ago, the app won't open on my iPad Air 64 Gb. I enjoyed the first two free issues, and started to read the May 2017 issue, but now the App just shows the red opening flash screen with an endless timer spinning....very disappointing
The App now opens, but sometimes takes a while to do so. At times, the only way to get past the opening splash screen is to rotate the iPad from portrait to landscape mode.
A Magazine to relax with
My only wish is that the on-line magazine arrived on the 1st of every month instead of at the beginning of the month before.
I have great problems resisting the temptation to sneak a look at my favourite magazine before it's due date. I love the photographs, the articles and the ideas for wild life holidays.
Save 27% on the single-issue price
Save 25% on the single issue price
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription £2.99
- Free Issue Free
- 12-Month Subscription £37.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.