Find out what to do now in your garden with Britain’s best-selling gardening publication, BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine.
Packed full of useful advice, tips & tricks and inspiration, this award-winning magazine will help you get the very best from your garden, terrace or back yard, however large or small.
With contributions from many of the UK’s favourite gardening experts including BBC Gardeners’ World presenter Monty Don, plus Carol Klein, Joe Swift, Alan Titchmarsh and Pippa Greenwood, keen enthusiasts and novices alike will find a wealth of knowledge, delivered in a clear, informative and often humorous way.
The magazine is also recognised for its beautiful plant images. These stunning wildlife-, flower- and nature pictures are brought especially to the fore in the BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine App.
Inside BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine each month:
Monthly Checklists from Monty, Carol, Joe and the magazine team demonstrating which key tasks need to be done in your garden for best results, and how to do them.
Problem solving advice from our team of experts, including Gardeners’ Question Time from BBC Radio 4 on a varied range of topics, ranging from how to best support the wildlife in your back yard, to guides to handmade decoration with what you find in your garden.
Our dedicated team seeks out and rates the best new plants and varieties of flowers, trees &Co. for you to try in your own garden.
Discover inspiring ways to grow new and familiar plants with easy-to-follow, step-by-step projects in our regular features on flowers, patios, design planning and planting.
Practical advice and variety guides to create a productive a Grow Your Own plot, patio or allotment, with helpful tips on vegetables, salads, fruits and herb growing.
Make your garden a haven for wildlife with our simple projects that encourage nature’s little helpers throughout the year.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
S"Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
All that the TV has, and more ..... or less?
This is a great mag full of interesting and useful content, much in line with the TV offering, which you would expect given that the writers and contributors are pretty much the same team with Monty at the helm. My only criticism is that the digital mag goes way overboard with it’s advertising and “buy me now” pages. Almost every feature links to some kind of offer (some very favourable!) which I find tends to tarnish the integrity of the editorial content. In other words, way to focused on revenue generation. Clean it up a little Monty and you’d get 5 stars from me, no problemo. Oh, one other nag ...... I’m subscribed OK? So why do I get constantly bombarded with emails to subscribe again?
I miss the free seeds!
Last year I had the physical magazine and the excitement of it dropping through the door each month. I loved all the freebies too. This year I have a new baby and thought the app version would be better as I could have a read in the dead of night while I’m up feeding, which I indeed do... however I totally miss the excitement of it dropping through the door, and all those glorious seeds. However the content is just as fabulous and I’m saving paper!
Mrs Hilary Ward
I switched from buying this brilliant GW magazine which I love to the e - mag version on my I - pad about three years ago because of impaired vision and it has been wonderful to enjoy your magazine in this format and not to struggle reading any of its contents As a registered VIP your monthly magazine continues to give me much joy and pleasure 😎 ………… hence the well deserved 5*rating !
Onwards and upwards
1 Year's Subscription
BBC Gardener's World Magazine
In-App PurchasesSee All
Complete Your Collection
Own every in-app back issue for one set-price
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 37.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- Gardeners World Subscription £3.49
- 1 Year's Subscription £39.99
- Gardeners World Subscription £13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.