Enjoy the UK's best-selling food magazine wherever you are with our digital edition. With more than 70 new and original recipes in every issue, there’s plenty of inspiration for quick midweek meals, weekend menus, healthy cooking and ideas for making the most of seasonal produce.
Cooking has never been so simple - you can enjoy:
• Exclusive videos with tips and techniques from the BBC Good Food magazine cookery team.
• Fully optimised iPhone edition
• Integrated online conversion chart
Our award-winning App was voted PPA Digital Magazine of the Year 2013, DMA Food and Drink Magazine of the Year 2013, BSME Best Brand App of the Year 2012 and PPA Digital Edition of the Year 2011. You can also visit us online at bbcgoodfood.com for over 8,300 more recipes, all triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team.
“A highly impressive and well thought through app” In Publishing magazine
"Whatever your culinary ambitions, this is a great addition to your collection" 5 star award, Apps magazine.
Subscriptions and single issues:
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the BBC Good Food Magazine app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*An exclusive subscription offer for Christmas
*General bug fixes
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I give up.
I’ve been a loyal subscriber for a number of years and tried to persevere. Unfortunately the “upgrade” about a year ago turned a bad app into a terrible one. It seems not have not improved in 12 months now. Digital magazines have an opportunity to be better than printed counterparts, it seems like this lacks leadership and up front development investment.
Why not partner with supermarkets to add ingredients to their trolleys, videos and interactivity, social voting/rating of recipes. Reader recipe photo uploads, interactive competitions, UI which makes the most of a digital magazine and doesn’t make it seem like a website. Trustable downloads, UI which shows what copies are stored locally vs in the cloud.
Unfortunately I can not renew my subscription in current form. Hope someone takes note of these reviews and abandons or rebuilds the app from scratch.
Another useless update
The app has been updated again, and yet again I've had to reinstall the app. Rarely get my issues on time as an iTunes subscriber and Oct 17 is no exception. No option to download the issue and the faq's tell me I have to wait for a notification to be invited to download it?! Finding this all a bit pointless, as I got the digital subscription for ease. Will not resubscribe, will be getting the paper copy back!!
Update - Oct 17 arrived to download over a week after release. App developer response said to restore all purchases to get new issue which did not work (and never does for new issues might I add). The new app is very slow, each page is slow to load, no cooks view on recipes and app still does not rotate when ipad is turned. New app is all style no substance. Will not resubscribe.
Developer Response ,
Hi xel0is3x! Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the latest update.
Existing iTunes subscribers need to restore purchases, and again if they did so prior to 05/10/17, and the process failed.
To do this, tap Menu icon in top left, then tap “Account”, then “Restore iTunes purchases”. This will allow you to download the October issue.
Apologies again for the inconvenience and we hope you continue to enjoy your subscription.
Paying for nothing!
I am so fed up and frustrated! I am paying via iTunes each month but cannot access any old or new issues. I need to restore via iTunes but when I try, nothing happens.
I’d have given up, but I don’t see why I should lose the issues I’ve paid for. I’ve been in touch with the support team and someone did get back to me. They said there was a known problem. Came back to me again and said they were having problems resolving the issue. That was in November last year! Not heard anything since.
I wouldn’t bother as there are so many problems.
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 72 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © BBC Magazines Limited 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Good Food £13.49
- 12-Month Subscription £34.99
- Good Food £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.