This is a new version of the BBC Good Food app, which will give users access to BBC Good Food's extensive recipes database. Key features are:
- ACCESS to unlimited BBC Good Food recipes, including the latest, trend-led dishes fresh from the BBC Good Food team
- BROWSE a growing selection of thousands of recipes, and new dishes are added all the time
- SEARCH for the latest, trend-led BBC Good Food recipes
- SAVE your favourite recipes all in one place
- ADD these recipes to an unlimited number of your very own COLLECTIONS
- RATE your favourite recipes
- START saving and organising recipes on one device, and resume on another
- ACCESS all your recipes and collections saved on the website.
- NEW! Now you can easily share your favourite recipes and recipe collections with family and friends.
Not received a verification email? Please check your junk folders, & if you still can’t find it please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to sort it.
Author accreditation, Saved Recipes sorted by Recently Added, and general performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app no glitches and really easy to navigate. This is the best food app I have seen in a long time.
Could be better
I use the app a lot but it would be much better if you could read the reviews. It shows the rating and how many comments have been left. But you can’t read the content of the review. Some of the reviews are very constructive and contain helpful tips. It’s annoying to have to go into the recipe from the website to read reviews.
This is an app I use often and it’s OK... but one of the things I love about the BBC Good Food website is reading the ratings comments. ‘I didn’t have a lemon so I used...’ ‘It was far too sweet... wet... dry... so I used less... more...’ This app allows you to rate the recipe but there are no comments! If they could add those it would be a great app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.