BBC iPlayer Radio
By BBC Media Applications Technologies Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official BBC iPlayer Radio app for listening to BBC Radio wherever you go.
- Listen live to BBC Radio stations from across the UK and World Service
- Catch up or listen again to your favourite BBC Radio programmes
- Download programmes and podcasts to enjoy anywhere, even offline
- Browse and listen to carefully curated BBC Radio highlights and collections
- View daily schedules and categories quickly and easily
- Discover audio and video clips, including many live performances
- Wake up to and doze off to BBC Radio with a built-in alarm clock and night mode
- Chromecast and Chromecast Audio support
A network connection is required in order to access content.
Your feedback has been extremely helpful in creating and shaping this app. Please keep it coming by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via our Twitter account (@BBCiPlayerRadio).
What's New in Version 2.14.1
Thank you for your continued help and support, the BBC iPlayer Radio app team.
When the 'Listen Later' function was added many months ago, I soon got used to having it and found it really useful. Now, with a recent update the 'Listen Later' button/option has disappeared from any given radio programme. I'm using an iPhone 7. Please bring back the Listen Later option. The list is still there - but I'm unable to add anything to the list! Normally 5 stars, but this is irritating. Before, I used to scan through all my followed programmes once a week and add the latest episodes to my Listen Later list, now I'm back to checking each programme every time I use the app. Please fix ASAP.
Love the app but listings are in reverse
Review edited - issue fixed within a few days of it being raised, once again my favourite app!!
I've used this app for years and love it but the latest update has meant when sorting programs by 'most popular' it actually shows the least popular first and same when sorting by 'latest' it shows the oldest. Annoying as I have to scroll through hundreds of programs to find what I want!
Happy other than output options
I enjoy using the app and often use it on a daily basis to listen to Radio 1 podcasts which is great but the latest update causes some issues with output when I try to listen in my car, either via Bluetooth or through USB aux, which removes my phone volume option (didn't happen before) and sometimes won't play through car speakers
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 29 June 2017
- Version: 2.14.1
- Size: 77.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: BBC Media Applications Technologies Limited
- © 2017 BBC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.