BBC Wildlife Magazine – from Attenborough to Darwin and great white sharks to polar bears
By Immediate Media Company Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BBC Wildlife Magazine offers a window to the natural world, showcasing the wonder and beauty of wildlife through informative features and stunning photography.
Packed full of breathtaking images and insightful features on a broad range of animals and habitats from the UK and overseas, this magazine is all backed up with practical advice, expert tips and ideas for great days out that will help you to understand, experience and enjoy nature more.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £34.99 - €44.99 - $44.99
Single issue prices:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Those readers updating to Version 2.1.8 need to restore previous purchases upon update. To do this, simply tap Support in the top right hand corner of the screen then Restore Purchases. Your previously purchased issues will then be available on the Issues tab.
What's New in Version 3.3.60
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Category: News
- Updated: 06 September 2016
- Version: 3.3.60
- Size: 48.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Immediate Media Company Limited
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- BBC Wildlife Magazine£2.99
- BBC Wildlife Magazine£34.99
- BBC Wildlife Magazine WeeklyFree
- BBC Wildlife Magazine£18.99
- July 2015£3.99
- Spring 2015£3.99
- October 2012£3.99
- April 2012£3.99
- September 2012£3.99
- July 2012£3.99