BBC Wildlife Magazine offers a window to the natural world, showcasing the wonder and beauty of wildlife through informative features and stunning photography.
Packed full of breathtaking images and insightful features on a broad range of animals and habitats from the UK and overseas, this magazine is all backed up with practical advice, expert tips and ideas for great days out that will help you to understand, experience and enjoy nature more.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Room to improve
Developers should look to National Geographic for a role model
Charged for the free trial
I enabled the monthly magazine subscription yesterday in order to download a free issue to test. The app stated that would not be charged until the first month had completed. However, upon checking my bank account this morning, I found that I had been charged the monthly fee of £2.99 all the same.
Although I enjoy the magazine itself, the digital edition is little more than scanned pages of he paper edition (in contrast to some digital magazines that incorporate a degree of interactivity).
Subscription does not work
I purchased a 12 month subscription having been a paper subscriber for a couple of years.
Have paid for the subscription via iTunes I was then unable to download the current issue. I spent 2 weeks battling with the developers to resolve my problem to no avail. There customer service is very poor. In the end I contacted apple and they issued me a refund.
So I can't comment on the actually magazine I can say that I would avoid subscribing as you may find your paying for nothing as I did.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Complete Your Collection
Own every in-app back issue for one set-price
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 26.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- BBC Wildlife Magazine £2.99
- BBC Wildlife Magazine £34.99
- BBC Wildlife Magazine Weekly Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.