CAUTION: CONTAINS WEIRD & WILD FLAVOURS
There is a new way to take the BeanBoozled Challenge and Dare to Compare®. This app lets users play the game (remotely and in person), capture photos, and find retailers.
What IS BeanBoozled? Each of these ten delicious Jelly Belly jelly bean flavours (like Juicy Pear or Chocolate Pudding) have been paired up with ten lookalikes in weird and wild flavours (like Booger or Canned Dog Food). Will it be Buttered Popcorn or Rotten Egg? Peach or Barf? There’s only one way to find out!
What is the BeanBoozled App?
• Take the game anywhere! Take turns spinning the BeanBoozled wheel in the app to see what flavor you’ll have to try next.
• The app comes with a video sharing function so you can challenge your friends – wherever they are – in real time. You don’t need to physically be together to play BeanBoozled! Just use the built-in “Challenge A Friend” feature to play with your friend remotely. The App will send an invitation to your friend to play, and once they accept, you’re sharing the same spinner and playing the game together.
• Take photos while you play in the “Challenge A Friend” mode, or 6-second GIFs of the crazy faces your friends make. Add photo frames and share them to your social media channels.
• When you run out of flavours, in your BeanBoozled box or bag, simply tell the app and the spinner will continue play without landing on what you’re missing.
• Need more BeanBoozled jelly beans? Search for a store near you with our built-in Store Locator.
• Not sure if that’s a Juicy Pear/Booger or Lime/Lawn Clippings jelly bean? Consult the handy flavour menu in the app for a helpful guide.
A Few Tips…
DO have a trashcan handy at all times. Trust us – you’ll need it.
DO NOT let wimps or crybabies play this game. (OK- maybe let them play after all. It can be fun to watch!)
DO fake out your friends while playing – IF YOU CAN. Got Dead Fish? Try to keep a good poker face and swear that it’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie! (*Tip: Try smelling someone’s breath if you suspect faking. If you’re playing in “Challenge a Friend” mode though, they may never be able to prove you wrong!)
DO Make up your own rules. This is BeanBoozled where anything goes! Your imagination is your only limit
Update to 5th Edition
Ratings and Reviews
I only want the 4th edition but it only offered me with the 5th and minion- please show all editions
- Jelly Belly Candy Company
- 73.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Jelly Belly Candy Company.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.