Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** SPECIAL OFFER: -50% DISCOUNT ! ***
BeatMaker 2: the most advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that were behind the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 is a powerful, easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike.
Build your own virtual home-studio, create multiple instruments and connect them to a full-range of audio effects.
Compose, record, arrange and transform your ideas into complete songs, ready to be shared with others.
Import your own sounds or use the sound library provided: more than 170 high-quality instrument and drum presets from synthesizers to realistic orchestral sounds. You can even import songs from your iPod library!
Connect your MIDI accessories for an external control of BeatMaker's instruments, effects and mixer, ideal for home-studio productions and live performances. Compatible with audio interfaces with the Camera Kit (iPad only).
Works on all iPhone, iPod and iPad models starting with third generation devices (iPhone3GS, iPod3G 32GB, iPhone 4/4S/5, all iPads).
- Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine, Keyboard Sampler, Audio Tracks
- 11 effects: Reverb, Compressor, Filter, Delay, EQ, Flanger, Chorus, AutoPan, BitCrusher, Overdrive, 6-Band Parametric EQ
- 3 effect slots for each instrument
- CoreMIDI support: connect your MIDI accessories to control instruments, effects and mixer.
* DRUM MACHINE:
- 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 banks
- Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets
- Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling
- Low/high pass filter per pad
- Pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop
- ADSR Envelope ADSR control for each pad
- Exclusive groups and polyphony management
- "Live" modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
- Pad copy & paste
* KEYBOARD SAMPLER
- 128-key keyboard with pitch wheel, double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls
- Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor
- Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
- Low/high pass filter with key tracking
- 2 LFOs to control volume, pitch and filter parameters
- Polyphony control, up to 32 voices
- Legato play mode with glide
- Velocity layers
* AUDIO TRACKS:
- Add audio tracks for recording and sample playback directly on the sequencer
- Record multiple audio tracks simultaneously
- Gain and noise gate on audio inputs
- Support for disk streaming to load samples without consuming RAM
* MULTI-TRACK SEQUENCER
- Create unlimited instrument, audio and FX tracks
- Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters
- Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song
- Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters and automations.
- Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
* WAVE EDITOR
- Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive interface for manipulating samples
- Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with undo/redo
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
- Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
- Record new samples from microphone or instruments
- Loop points and tempo/signature editor
* MIXER CONSOLE
- Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters
- Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for each track
- Four sends available for each instrument/audio tracks
* LARGE SOUND BANK INCLUDED
* SHARING & GLOBAL OPTIONS
- MIDI files import/export
- MIDI Out, Sync, Thru support
- Virtual MIDI support
- Korg's WIST support
- Transfer files from/to your computer via iTunes or FTP
- Import songs from your iPod library to create new remixes
- Upload songs to your SoundCloud account
- DropBox support
- Share audio content via iOS pasteboard
What's New in Version 2.5.4
- Fix a problem with iOS 5.x
One of the best... my personal favourite.
As far as 'm u s i c - r e l a t e d' Apps go, エ pretty much have them all... be them 'mini-studios' like this or 'digi-synths'... if it's half decent, I've got it. Everyone has there favourite. I know this isn't the most recently released studio app, but it's the one I've used the most. Don't get me wrong, there isn't one single App on iPad that will fully compare to a decent PC digital studio, but when you want to just mess about with some ideas or are just feeling creative then this App will NOT let you down. It's a c o o l App and defo' gets my seal-of-approval.
The best MPC-like tool on iOS
While I've toyed with several iOS music apps none really did what I wanted, which is I suppose, a sampling drum machine and a bit more... Something a bit like an Akai MPC on iOS. That's why, for me, Beatmaker beats things like Nanostudio. You do need to read some tutorials before diving in ... A few things aren't obvious even if you are a music software veteran but, while not immediately intuitive, once you've learned a few keys things it's great to work with. If you are using it on iPhone you may be tempted to buy an iPad as clearly the bigger screen would benefit the app.
I purchased yesterday and have tried several times to download, but so far have been unsuccessful. May be a problem with Apple Store. The one star is only because I cannot try it out to rate it.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 25 November 2013
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 539 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: INTUA
- © INTUA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- South Chiefs£5.49
- Digital Resonance - BioHazard Vol. 1£8.99
- 9TH Street£2.99
- Emerge Audio Dubstep Destruction£3.99
- Emerge Audio - Vintage Gears£3.99
- Urban Dance Freakz£2.49
- Essential Pack£3.99
- Prime Loops - Ibiza Dance Anthems£2.49
- Prime Loops - Liquid Techno Grooves£2.49
- Digital Resonance - BioHazard Beats Edition£2.99