By Irwin Mitchell LLP
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Keep a log of your beauty treatments, review practitioners and get expert advice if a cosmetic treatment goes wrong.
The BeautyTracker app explains what’s involved in a range of beauty treatments, so you know if your practitioner is following the right procedures. From fillers to facelifts, liposuction to laser hair removal, BeautyTracker gives you the info you need to stay safe while looking fantastic.
- Treatment diary – keep a record of what you have done, by who, when and where
- Detailed descriptions of surgical, beauty and dental treatments
- Information on potential risks and side effects
- Rate your experiences – review previous treatments, whether they were successful or not
- Seek expert advice – our specialists could help if you have suffered from a negligent cosmetic procedure
BeautyTracker has been developed by national law firm Irwin Mitchell in conjunction with the Safety in Beauty campaign, an initiative set up by beauty author and personal coach Antonia Mariconda. The campaign aims to increase awareness of the high standards which should be maintained within the beauty industry and provides a platform to expose substandard treatments.
Leading cosmetic lawyer Mandy Luckman has provided the advice on offer as she is a keen supporter of the campaign and helps people to claim compensation after negligent cosmetic surgery.
The app lets you get in touch with a lawyer if your treatment has gone wrong.
Providing feedback on treatments allows us to research and highlight poor procedures, which will help us make cosmetic treatments safer for everyone.
Doesn't cover semi permanent make-up procedures - so not very useful to me