SET OUT TO SOLVE YOUR SLEEP - WITH NOTHING TO WEAR!
Learn about your sleep patterns, connect your daily habits to your sleep quality to make good sleep a habit.
- Just place the unnoticeable Beddit 3 Sleep Monitor on your mattress under your bedsheet and go to sleep - no gadgets to wear, no buttons to push.
- In the morning you’ll get uniquely comprehensive and accurate results, which you can follow over time with long-term trend views to mark your progress.
- Tag and follow daily activities and connect them to nighttime results so you can make make changes and see results. It’s the only system designed to solve sleep, not just track it!
COMPREHENSIVE SLEEP RESULTS
Only Beddit gives you the full picture of your sleep with measurement of:
- Heart rate
- Bedroom temperature and humidity
AMBIENT and AUTOMATIC
Unlike standalone apps and wearable activity Monitors, Beddit knows that better sleep starts with not thinking about it
- Nothing to wear: Just place the soft, thin, mattress-gripping sensor under the bedsheet, plug the sensor into an outlet, and sleep naturally. Unlike standalone apps and wearable sleep Monitors, there’s nothing to remember wearing, pushing, or charging, and no clunky gadgets cluttering your night stand. Nothing to distract you from sleeping!
- Automatic measurement: Measure sleep without pushing any buttons. After positioning the sensor and setting up the app, sleep sessions are triggered by just lying on the sensor.
- Smart Alarm: Wake up refreshed from a light stage of sleep.
LEARN WHY YOU SLEEP WELL AND WHY NOT
- Notes: Tag and follow your daily activities to see how they relate to your sleep quality. Score your sleep each morning and keep track of the way you feel you slept matches up with your sleep results. Connecting your subjective feelings to your objective data, and get the real picture!
- Trends: Follow your sleep results and track your progress long-term with 7, 30 & 90 day trend views.
- Notes in Trends: See which activities are most related to good and bad sleep over 7, 30, 90 day views.
Take your Sleep Scores with you on the go and drill down into the details of your previous night using the Digital Crown. Nap to recharge and boost your previous night’s SleepScore.
Beddit Sleep Monitor integrates with the Apple Health app to record your heart-rate, respiratory and sleep analysis data from Beddit app into the Health app.
Read more about Beddit at www.beddit.com
A BEDDIT 3 SLEEP Monitor IS REQUIRED TO MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Visit our website: www.beddit.com
For support requests: email@example.com
* Snoring detection requires you to grant access for Beddit to use the microphone on your iOS-device. Beddit does not record audio (e.g. speech) but only fluctuations in noise levels.
** Smart-measuring functionality requires you to authorize Beddit to use location services on your iOS-device. Smart measurement is based on iBeacon, and used only to initiate sleep sessions upon going to bed. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Starting with this update, new users will no longer be able to use Beddit Cloud. Existing users will also not be able to use Beddit Cloud starting November 15, 2018.
Ratings and Reviews
Smart alarm doesn’t work
It’s all great so far, but the smart alarm doesn’t work. This might be due to the 30m window being too narrow and not customisable. The first step to fixing sleep problems is being able to get up early. Because that sets you off for a great sleep the following night. Unfortunately for those of us who have tossed and turned all night and are finally in deep sleep when the alarm goes off Beddit doesn’t help much; I wake up feeling groggy as ever. My wake up time is pretty flexible - Beddit’s smart alarm should respect this flexibility and allow me to set a longer wake up window.
It’s a shame because this is the feature I bought beddit for. I don’t need to spend £150 to know I sleep like crap.
Not all bad.
I travel for work and am a shift worker so use this to try and capture sleep patterns to maximise the amount of quality sleep I get.
Over all I’m well chuffed with the data it gives me.
What I don’t like is that even though I can be lying awake using my phone watching movies or browsing internet etc, because I lie relatively still and silent the app thinks I am sleeping. Surely use of my actual phone whilst it’s connected to Beddit would infer I’m awake and not sleeping. Fix this issue and it would be a great app with useful information to help you make educated decisions on how to improve sleep quality.
I’ve been using Beddit for a few years now and the biggest issue I have is that the App update does not fix the issues identified by the users:
1) The App does not sync with Health. Try all the sensible things (delete app and start afresh, delete account and start a fresh, restart devices, get new Beddit monitor...etc) nothing fixes it.
2) The Smart measurement overrides ALL Bluetooth. It is like the Ring that rules them all. It will override any other Bluetooth headphones or speakers. There seems to be no way round this. You have to disable Smart measure and turn it back on before you sleep which kind of defeats the objective.
The final point is not just for Beddit but for many sleep monitors out there. Which is “what are you supposed to do with the data?” Once you establish your sleep patterns, learned what helps you sleep better and what prevents it there isn’t a whole lot you can do with the data. It would be nice to see something innovative and interesting in this space.
- Beddit.com Oy
- 64.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.