Beesy - Take meeting notes with automated To-Do list and Task / Project management
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Evernote pick" - Evernote
"iOS App of the Year nominee" - Macworld UK
"...highly impressed by its range of features, ease-of-use and sheer “wow” factor" - iPadStorm
"it’s an all-in-one app geared toward the business-savvy types among us" - AppAdvice
"...making it an essential application to modern day life" - TechHunter
"Beesy is a killer-App for planning " - MacWorld.fr
- quickly take your business notes with your iPad
- Save time with easy professional meeting minutes
- Automatically Follow-up on meeting notes tasks in Beesy's To-Do manager.
This app is designed for people who handle tasks, who don't want to spend time to generate To-Do lists but need to follow-up on them to achieve their goals or for customers:
- project managers
- sales people
- any other position where using information from meeting notes is a time saver.
How does it work ?
Beesy is a structured note taking app with an automated To-Do organizer, in sync with your calendars and address book.
Beesy understands your notes, automatically generates To-Do lists and keep track of tasks in every meeting you attend.
Beesy aims at making meeting notes easier and reuse 100% of your iPad notes afterwards, be it for:
- meeting minutes
- people To-do reviews
- project reviews
And it also aims at easily maintaining the information up-to-date: if during a people review, tasks are updated, it will show as well in every other view accessing these tasks.
Aside from that, Beesy adds a number of features to help you be more efficient taking notes with iPad and with your To-Do:
- Retina version
- add audio records to your notes
- import photo and take picture in your notes
- EverNote export / update for notes, including audio, pictures, drawings, maps and web pages.
- Evernote sharing for your notes
- Add bullet points to your note
- Actions summary
- Enhanced Map itinerary + iOS 6 GPS driving directions
- added Notification & Support system
- change language per Note
- autocomplete iPad note feature that learns from your lexical content, contacts or projects
- on-demand To-Do per meeting, per type of task, per contact, per project
- on-demand Task sub-filtering in any of the previous view with another angle. For example, for a given project, sort your tasks per contact.
- two-finger drag&drop to assign tasks to different context: drag a task on a project, it will reassign itself to this project ... Works on people, meeting, topic, project.
- CSV export for external analysis
- Integrated To-Do reports: urgent/important matrix, graph reports
- Taking note on iPad is now contextual: everything you type in your note is automatically tied to the current context: contact / due date / project / meeting so that you can focus on the meeting itself. No need to set-up 20 different menus.
- template based task: every note can be a task and derive from a template: action, send a document, call someone, idea ... For every type of task, pre-defined values for task configuration ensure that you don't have to worry about setting everything up during the meeting.
- you can draw, access a web page or log a location.
- Access your iPad calendar in the app and create a note from calendar, iCal, Outlook and exchange supported. It will automatically try to find meeting participants and link your notes to your calendar.
- import contacts from your iPad address book
- draw / write / annotate on web pages screenshots and maps
- rewritten draw engine with nicer curves and pen velocity
- integrated in-App help at launch and in-App tutorials
- pincode protection
- hardware keyboard compatible
If you enjoy the app, recommend it !
If you have an issue with Beesy, please contact us using our support site as we have no possibility to answer your comments on the AppStore.
What's New in Version 2.50
*** New Features
- Livescribe SmartPen 3 Complete integration
Very powerful app
This is the first app I have seen which integrates meeting notes with the todo list. This means you can import meeting details from the iPad calendar, together with a participant list, take notes, write down actions, assign them to yourself or other meeting participants, and then track follow up of the actions in a variety of different screens. You can also note ideas, questions, etc in the same way and follow up on them. Very helpful for anyone who works on a variety of projects with different people and needs to keep track.
It did take me a while to get familiar with the interface, which is quite unique, but the tutorials are helpful.
Unusable on iPad mini
Great app once you have got used to it, though the mandatory tutorials are annoying. However the text and screen for the notes is so small on the iPad mini that it is unusable. Very upsetting as the combination of notes and tasks is just what i want.
I downloaded this app because it says it works with my new Livescribe pen, what a shock to discover I also needed to buy the add-on at £16 four times much than the cost of the this app. I am looking for a refund.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 09 January 2015
- Version: 2.50
- Size: 99.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: BeesApps
- © BeesApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Import Documents£1.49
- Reminders full synchronization£1.49
- Export Reports to PDF£1.49
- Livescribe handwriting recognition£16.49