By Matt Kane
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: App is free, but requires a paid Beetight Pro subscription to add inspections. See below for details.
Beetight is the number one record keeping system for beekeepers. Integrated with beetight.com, Beetight for iPhone and iPad lets you enter details of your hive inspections when in the field.
• Enter hive records, with customisable fields including colony temperament, stores, queen sightings, swarm cells, varroa drop and many more (requires Pro account).
• Take photos of your inspections and upload them to beetight.com.
• Works offline and automatically syncs when you're back online.
• Scan Beetight hive label barcodes to identify your hives in a snap.
• Supports up to 1000 hives, and more by arrangement.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Beetight 2 is an all-new version of the world's top beekeeping app. It's quicker and easier than ever to record inspections and upload photos of your hives.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 March 2017
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 65.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Matthew Kane
- © 2010-2017 Matthew Kane
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Beetight Pro£10.99