BerryCam | Control a Raspberry Pi camera from your iOS device
By James Moore
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* This app requires a Raspberry Pi with installed Camera Module to work *
Use your iOS device to control the Raspberry Pi camera module. Control exposure modes, special effects for still images with the simple interface - no need to learn complex SSH commands.
Quickly and easily preview your images on the iOS device and save to your camera roll. The same images are also saved to your Raspberry Pi.
A great way to experiment with the possibilities of the Raspberry Pi camera.
What's New in Version 1.4
Maintenance Update for iOS 8
- Fixes to menu dialogs for Settings and FX for both iPad and iPhone
- New Reset App feature to remove any settings that affect connection with the Raspberry Pi
- Some small fixes to the UI
An all-new version coming soon with some great new features.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 16 February 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: James Moore
- © Fotosyn
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.