* This app requires a Raspberry Pi with installed Camera Module to work *
Use your iOS device to control the Raspberry Pi camera module. Control exposure modes, special effects for still images with the simple interface - no need to learn complex SSH commands.
Quickly and easily preview your images on the iOS device and save to your camera roll. The same images are also saved to your Raspberry Pi.
A great way to experiment with the possibilities of the Raspberry Pi camera or to kickstart that IoT project you always wanted to do.
BerryCam has received a full rewrite and new simpler, cleaner UI.
- All new design, that you'll still be familiar with, complete with new Light and Dark themes
- Share directly with social networks, your contacts or save to your camera roll
- Support for the newer v2 Raspberry Pi 8MP Camera Module
- Support for Landscape mode for an even larger image preview
- Grid overlay to get your images perfectly straight
- New and improved settings view, with all Raspicam features and options in one place
- Support iPad split view multitasking
Please ensure that you download the latest Python script for your Raspberry Pi at http://fotosyn.com/berrycam/v2/support
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to set on raspberries pi, just 2 unix cmd lines, on app site you just need to provide the ip.
Clean and easy to use, honestly great developers with sense on simplicity and professionalism 😉
The instructions were clear and easy to follow. It works well.
It was great to see all of the different photo affects (oil painting, sketch etc).
This is a great app but could we have live viewing and also video or motion detection thanks.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.