Bez (a nod to Pierre Bézier’s eponymous curve) is a friendly vector graphics editor that makes it easy to create beautiful and precise art on your iPad and iPad Pro. With full support for Slide Over, Split View, Smart Keyboard, and Apple Pencil, Bez is a flexible and professional tool for designing high-quality illustrations.
The free version of Bez enables you to do almost everything, and a single in-app purchase unlocks these additional features:
• High quality output to PNG and SVG
• Import and export documents to services like iCloud and Dropbox
• Import SVG, OTF, TTF, and ASE files
• Copy alpha images to the clipboard
• Designed for touch, Smart Keyboard, and Apple Pencil
• Interactive tools for creating new shapes and easily editing corners, curves, and line segments
• Support for multiple styles (strokes, fills, and shadows) per object
• Rotate, scale, and translate objects interactively or by entering numeric values
• Unlimited layers and groups for flexible document organization
• Full undo and redo support for worry-free editing
• Snap to objects, a grid, or individual pixels, and use smart guides for accurate spacing
• Symbol library for storing common shapes
• Shape alignment and distribution tools
• Boolean shape operations like combine, subtract, intersect, and exclude
• Pan and zoom up to 4,096% for precise edits
+ Updated online Guide (found under the question mark button in the gallery) to include a new section on the editing interface and its tools.
+ Improved SVG support for "Share" and "Other App" export targets.
+ Improved snap-to-grid behavior in selection, pen, and point tools.
+ Fixed shape tool issues on older iPads.
+ Fixed crash related to double-tapping a menu option.
Thank you for all of your feedback! If you have a moment, we'd love a rating or review in the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
This software really is a hidden gem of the App Store.
I use Paper, Concepts & ProCreate. This one dropped in from the left field & really fills a gap.
It’s free to try & I highly recommend it to anyone who wants extreme accuracy with their vector creations.
This app helped me to complete a project on the go. Completing that one project helped me to make the decision to buy the full app.
Thank goodness it was free
Been trying Bez for awhile now and I'm not very impressed. Find it annoying and some of the ways it handles things is rather long winded. The colour scheme of grey doesn't work for me either as darker items are not visible in the layer palette. There are too many problems for for me to put here and I'm not sure I have the patience to write to the developer. Much prefer Inkpad and Graphic as they do things efficiently and intuitively.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.