By Jerod Motley
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bid Whist is a popular book (or trick) taking game in which two teams of two players try to win the bid or set their opponents. If you're familiar with spades, bridge or hearts, or if you just like a very strategic challenge, you will love this game.
- Deuce of Spades as third joker
- Low bid beating High bid
- Board of 4 instead of 3
- Register to compare scores with other players
- Ace is always the high card in non-trump suits, whether uptown or downtown.
- Your hand is automatically arranged based on an uptown/downtown bid and the trump suit
- The kitty is not sported
- Over books are not counted
- To be credited for a Boston, you must bid and win 7. Simply getting all the books will not count for a Boston if you bid less than 7.
What's New in Version 1.04
- Review the kitty before playing. Just tap a card again if you want to keep it. Confirm when you are ready.
- Fixed Duece of Spades but in No Trump bids
- Other minor fixes
Great game and very addictive. Plus love the Afrocentric twist to the cards!