Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BikeGPX is the best way to follow fixed-route rides such as charity rides, sportives and audaxes where a GPX file has been provided by the organizer.
- Easily send GPX files to your phone from your Mac or PC - no account required
- Off Route Alarm plays a sound if you go off your route
- On-screen Elevation Graph shows what big hills are coming up (in-app purchase required)
- Sharp Turn Alarm looks for upcoming sharp turns and plays a warning sound (in-app purchase required)
- Route ahead highlighting indicates which way to go when different parts of the route overlap
- User accounts allow access to your routes from multiple devices
- Routing continues to work when the app is backgrounded or the phone is in sleep mode
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
Fixes crashing bug in previous version
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 15 November 2016
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Graham Parks
- © 2015-2016 Graham Parks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- BikeGPX Premium£3.99