From the water bill to the car payment to the cell phone subscription, BillTracker for iPhone can help you stay on top of your bills.
Features of BillTracker for iPhone:
• All new design, now updated for iOS 9
• The new Upcoming screen makes it easy to keep tabs on what needs to be paid next
• With reminders, BillTracker can alert you to pay a bill before it's due
• BillTracker stores every bill and payment you add and then makes it easy to export your data in CSV format for importing into Excel, Numbers, or another finance app
We think BillTracker for iPhone is by far the best bill tracking app for your iPhone or iPod touch and we hope you agree. Of course we're always working hard to make it even better, so if you have any suggestions or run into a problem, let us know!
• Now supports iOS 9 and watchOS 2
• Added 3D touch shortcuts for the new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy to use, however the option to choose "all futures bills" is no longer presented when chsnging a regular bills. Glitch maybe? If not then please reinstate as it was very convenient.
It’s well over due for an update. Nearly 4 years over due.
Puts you in the driving seat
Prior to Bill Tracker I paid all my bills by direct debit or standing order which was great because I never had to worry about them, they were taken from my account and, If I didn't look to closely at the statement, made it pretty painless to keep on top of things.
That was until the finances got a little tight and suddenly I was forever being hit with extortionate bank charges due to insufficient funds when these DD's were drawn. I suffered these hits for years because I didn't have the time or the desire to go back to paying bills the old fashioned way. So when I discovered Bill Tracker I cancelled all DD's and standing Orders with the bank, entered the bill data into the software (only once. Even for regular bills) and now I get a reminder when I need to pay a bill which I pay (usually online) only when the funds are available in my account. I haven't paid a bank charge for more than 2 years now.
I couldn't recommend more highly.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.