By Adam Ward
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
bimstore Eye from bimstore is an augmented reality viewer that allows architects, designers and specifiers to view construction manufacturers content in 3D augmented reality.
Point your camera at the manufacturers brochure, image or literature and watch the product pop to life in glorious 3D!
We are currently adding products and BIM objects that are hosted on bimstore.co.uk and we will be working with some of the worlds largest product manufacturers to bring you their content.
Any objects you collect are added to your library and score, now adding gamifacation to the application.
If you want to have a play with the app but don't have any brochures, you can download a set of sample brochure covers at the link below. Print in full colour and lay them on a flat surface, point the camera at the image and watch the models pop to life.
Sample set download at: https://goo.gl/xOrosR
What's New in Version 4.0
- Collected objects are saved to your library and points given dependent upon the object type and Rarity.
- Game Centre is been incorporated so you can compete against friends and colleagues
- New UI with new menu design
- Improved object tracking
- Improved tracking performance & materials
- Section tool added (for supported objects)
- New Scale tool (for supported objects)
- Social Share buttons
- New objects added
- Various Bug Fixes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 02 December 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 371 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Adam Ward
- © bimstore 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.