Binaural - Pure Binaural Beats
By Giorgio Calderolla
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** Featured by Apple in 120 countries ***
Binaural beats can help you relax, meditate, sleep, or even concentrate.
Binaural is the simplest, easiest to use binaural beats generator. Just pick a frequency, hit play, and it'll do the rest.
Set a timer to have Binaural gently stop playback at a time of your choosing.
Match Binaural's Colors to your taste, environment, and mood.
Binaural can also generate rain – mix it in with the beats to soften them and block out environmental noise, or use it by itself as a noise machine.
You can control Binaural from Apple Watch, Control Center, the Lock Screen, and with the buttons on compatible headsets. Headphones are highly recommended!
This app was built with love and patience. I hope you'll enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing and building it.
Please don't use Binaural while driving or operating heavy machinery.
Binaural is also available for your Mac, look for it in the Mac App Store!
What's New in Version 1.7
• Fully localized in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, Italian
• The "X" band has been repurposed – it now turns the beats off entirely, so you can use Binaural as a pure noise machine
• Rain can now be much louder in relation to the beats at high settings
• Improved support for Siri's "Remind me of this" feature
• Now honors the "Reduce motion" accessibility setting
• Now uses the San Francisco font
• Themes are now Colors, and affect the color of some controls
• Fixed all known bugs
• Accessibility improvements
• Many small tweaks and polish
You all wrote some amazing reviews that deserve to be read, so don't forget to update them for this version. Thanks so much to everyone who reviewed!
Beautifully and sensitively designed
One of the most pleasing binaural beats apps, both aesthetically and functionally - and I must have tried most of them.
The rain noise is a pure pink noise sound containing no faint clicks or scratches which, on other binaural apps I've found make them unusable as they distract on repeat. My personal preference however is for brown noise as it suggests to me being outside in the open air with the wind blowing past my ears. It would be great to see such an option included here, perhaps in a future version (please!).
I like the sliding frequency scale with matching information so you can change the tone to match your desired frequency. Use it for pure seated meditation after listening to guided lying meditation and mind was a lot calmer. Really useful resource thank you
Amazing app, and it WORKS TOO!!!
This is perfect for anyone who has trouble with things such as sleeping, relaxing, or even doing work! I would recommend this app to everyone I know! 5/5
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 01 November 2016
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Giorgio Calderolla
- © 2016 Giorgio Calderolla
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases