Introducing the British Journal of Sports Medicine 'BJSM' app for iOS.
British Journal of Sports Medicine (BJSM) is a multimedia portal for authoritative original research, critical reviews and timely debate in sport and exercise medicine (SEM). BJSM content includes clinical education and implementation success stories as well as original research. BJSM is recognised as a leader in sports medicine social media - @BJSM_BMJ, podcasts and blog. BJSM serves 16 sports medicine and sports physiotherapy societies who have over 10,000 members.
Receive the latest updates in Sports and Exercise Medicine from the BJSM iOS App.
App features include:
• BJSM Blog – social media’s leading Sports Exercise Medicine voice
• BJSM podcasts - the latest from thought leaders in Sports Medicine
• The latest from BJSM Editor, Karim Khan, on Twitter
• BJSM Mobile Website
• BMJ SEM Open Access
• BJSM Editor’s Choice Articles
• BJSM Online Education
• SEM Events Calendar
The BJSM app is free to download, and all users can access the blog, podcasts and Editor's Choice articles. Subscribers get full access to all articles found in the BJSM Website http://bjsm.bmj.com.
An all-round update so we can make it better for you. We hope you enjoy using the BJSM App! Love our app? Don't forget to rate us!
- Karim Miran-Khan
- 71.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014, Khan
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.