We have created the Black Sheep Coffee app to help simplify a little bit of your life and to help reward you for being a loyal Black Sheep Coffee customer. Here’s what it does:
- Helps you discover Black Sheep Coffee locations and find your nearest Black Sheep Coffee coffee house wherever you may be in town.
- Simplifies paying for your coffee and other goods at Black Sheep Coffee. You no longer need cash or a card, just your phone.
- Check-in to a location and your profile will be visible on our till. Just order as normal, say you’re checked-in and give your name. Your account will be debited and you can view your transaction and receipt on the App.
- Auto-check-in. For your favourite stores, select auto-check-in on the location page and whenever you are near to one of those locations (approx. 25 metres), the app will automatically check you in. Order as above.
- Digital Loyalty – the same as your Black Sheep Coffee stamp card, just digital - plus now you can help us support charity by donating your cards when the mood strikes.
1) No cards to keep or remember and your points are automatically added.
2) You can use your cards at any time – you just need to be checked-in and mention it at the till as usual
-Digital History – a record of all your activity through the app including all your purchases, top-ups, loyalty redemptions etc. You can even email your receipt for expense purposes.
Features – useful news and access to other Black Sheep Coffee happenings.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I just want good coffee
Having an app does not make the coffee for me. This plus a few other coffee chains believe this is the way forward... it’s not! I have trouble checking in, I verbally order my coffee I say my name, tell the barista I’ve checked in say my name again and keep my fingers crossed that the loyalty stamp appears - often it doesn’t, the only difference being (to not having the app) is that I now have digital loyalty card that works intermittently there is no physical alternative now and I’ve had my loyalty card confiscated! So where’s the progress? Like I said I just want good coffee and be able to order with as little fuss as possible.
Hi Trimort, really sorry to hear you had problems with the App. We have made some improvements so that you can check-in all the time with GPS services turned on and you should always get a stamp for products that are part of the loyalty program. If you still have issues to use the App, could you please contact customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can fix this problem for you and make sure you get your free coffees :)
Needs credit card details
Black Sheep staff asked me to download the app. It turns out that in order to use the loyalty card you need to save your credit card details and pay through the app. No way would I give my credit card details to a coffee shop!
Can’t add payment method
It tells me to add a payment method, but when I try to add Apple Pay nothing happens. Makes the app pretty much useless.
Hello! really sorry to hear you had problems with Apple Pay. We have turned that option off I'm afraid as our payment provider does not support it for now. You can still add your card on the App or use a Paypal account. Hope that will work fine for you :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.