Blackboard Collaborate™ Mobile – Collaborate on your mobile device!
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions right from your iPhone or iPad.
IMPORTANT: Use this app with the Original experience of Collaborate. If your institution uses the new Ultra experience of Collaborate, use the Blackboard app. If you aren’t sure which app to use, ask your moderator or institution administrator.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you to download. To find out if Blackboard Collaborate Mobile is available at your institution check in with your helpdesk or IT department.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can join a live web conference for online classes, meetings, one-on-one tutoring, group projects, office hours, and much more.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can:
• View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations
• View shared applications and desktops
• Communicate with moderators and other participants via two-way video, audio and text chat
• View web tour and multimedia content presented by the moderator.
• Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions
• Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
• Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or approval
• View the names, polling responses, and emotions of other session members
• Participate in breakout room sessions
To attend sessions via Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, your institution must have a hosted enterprise Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing license version 12 or higher. Check with your helpdesk or technology department for more details
Now engaging and convenient access to your web conferencing sessions can be as mobile as you are.
• Now supports 64bit architecture
• Now supports iOS8 and above
• Fixed crash of the application when settings page was accessed from the application
Ratings and Reviews
Worked great straight away
I wanted to use my iPad for a webinar and hadn't thought about it. This popped up and linked in straight away, I was able to chat and participate and the app worked really smoothly. Video would be nice.
I downloaded this to see if it would work with Elluminate, which is used by the Open University. But if I put a URL in it simply takes me to the web page and I am not given the option to open it in Collaborative; I guess this means it doesn't work with Elluminate.
Not bad, could be better...
Allows entrance into sessions, chat, whiteboard viewing and 2 way audio... Not bad for a mobile app. Improvements could be: whiteboard controls like text boxes, lines, basic shapes etc.
- Blackboard Collaborate, Inc.
- 31 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) 2017 Blackboard Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.