We have renamed and revamped our apps as part of this release. TV Player is now simply the TalkTalk TV app.
Now you can watch some of your TV Boosts including catch up and live channels from directly within the app! You can also watch the films and TV shows that you’ve rented or bought on other TalkTalk TV devices.
We have some new box-sets for Entertainment Boost customers and have tweaked the app to highlight them in My TV.
We’ve fixed an app crash that happens for some users when they try to sign in.
We made some general UI tweaks to improve the look and feel of the app based upon user feedback.
Numerous other bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Won’t play purchased movies
The website directs me to the app from my purchased movie dashboard. The app loads and informs me “there are important changes to your account, please go to the web site”. I go back to the web site... no issues, click on the movie.... same app message. Round and round and round. What a waste of my time and my money. I won’t be buying anything, ANYTHING from talk talk EVER AGAIN.
Just not worth it at all. Cannot watch TV through the app - just hyperlinks to the channel’s website. Completely pointless and yet another example of poor Talk Talk service. Avoid!
Can’t watch anything I have bought despite trying many times.
AT LEAST LET US WATCH ON PHONE ON WEBSITE
God, just sell this already to someone who gives a sht and knows how to do tv
- TALKTALK TELECOM LTD
- 71.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © TalkTalk
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.