TalkTalk TV Player – Watch movies and TV
By blinkbox Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TalkTalk TV Player lets you watch all the TV and movies that you’ve bought through the TalkTalk TV Store website.
No subscription; only pay for what you want to watch, when you want to watch it.
- Watch the latest blockbuster movies and TV shows that you’ve purchased from the TalkTalk TV Store website, whenever you’ve got a Wi-Fi connection
- Download your content to watch when you're abroad or stuck without an internet connection. Make your commute more entertaining with TV on the go!
- Start watching on one device then pick up where you left off on another
- Chromecast support means you can enjoy all your movies and TV shows on your TV. Simply use your iPhone or iPad as the playback remote and watch the latest releases on the big screen.
- HD support for iPads
- Stream and download using mobile data on your iPhone (please check with your mobile network for any data changes that may be incurred)
If you love the latest entertainment, you'll love TalkTalk TV.
What's New in Version 5.2.120
We're now called TalkTalk TV Player!
Strange reviews given!
I have used this for just less than 24hrs now & I have encountered no problems at all! No freezing! The app is great! It allowed me to play my Ultra Violet Movie Collection on my Playstation3 via the BlinkBox app. This helped since I was unable to find the blink-box & flixster app's through my HITACHI SmartTV 😄
I recommend this app to all those who have a good wifi/net connection.
Really awful app, badly made and very clunky. Crashes all the time when you're watching films and even when you're not! Even when you download them it says you must have a wifi connection to watch and if you don't have signal etc don't expect much Luck in watching your film. Needs to get with the times ASAPN
I downloaded a few tv episodes then deleted them after watching them, the app didn't release the storage, so I have a 2.8Gb hole caused by this dumb app!
I thought Apple were supposed to test these before they hit the App Store, it's clear that TalkTalk don't.