Discover a whole new world through your phone’s camera by ‘blipping’ everyday objects, products or images. Unlock helpful information, interact with your favourite brands, play videos, games, music and more. All through the magic of augmented reality and image recognition.
- Explore content that’s richer and more relevant than ever
- Point at products for branded experiences
- Start by pointing your camera at the sky for a weather report!
‘Blipping’ is simple:
1. Download and you’re ready to start ‘blipping’ almost anything in the world around you - from plants, art, cars - even your dinner! Hold your phone up and see what you discover.
2. Also, look out for the Blippar logo on packs, magazines and posters. ‘Blipp’ the whole page or product for amazing augmented reality experiences from your favourite brands.
To stay in the know on the latest blipps, follow @blippar on Instagram & Twitter, like us on Facebook or check the blipp.it webpage.
If you have any questions or feedback, email us on email@example.com
- Added a new 'SLAM' mode using ARKit to the Blippar app. This opens up many new exciting possibilities for AR experiences, such as portals and life-sized AR content!
- Fix issue where sound is muted on startup of the app
Ratings and Reviews
Brings English Heritage magazine to life
Was sceptical due to poor reviews, but gave it a go - worked perfectly straight away, without having to set anything up, on the English Heritage magazine symbols, allowing you to see relevant videos etc. Also worked in Explore mode, giving all sorts of suggestions about the room and items in it. Haven't set up a profile but initial reaction is "this is great".
Recent update fail!!
This used to work perfectly with my kids magazine. Now it’s not doing a darn thing.
Sure it’s being clever now and can pick up what things you’re pointing it at, but what’s the point?
Dreadful! I'm sorry I can't give it 0!
I use VoiceOver and Blippar used to be Ok with VoiceOver, but, when it opens now, I'm stuck in the settings menu, the buttons which are supposed to toggle sounds, explore mode and vibrate on blip, don't do anything at all and there's no way of accessing discovery. Complete,, and, utter, fail, no thank you very much!
- 97.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Blippar.com Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.