** Free to download **
Blocs Wave is a fun and beautifully designed music app for making and recording new music quickly. For songwriters and electronic music makers alike, it is an on-the-move powerful portable music studio.
Start new musical ideas by discovering new sounds across genres. Make your tunes unique by slicing and rearranging your sounds. Play with beautiful touchable waveforms and build up loops in real-time by recording your voice or other sounds, and build bigger ideas using song sections. Blocs Wave is also great for live looping, thanks to its real-time stretch and pitch engine.
• Find ideas quickly - Combine sounds across genres
• Play with sounds - Beautiful, touchable waveforms
• Record new sounds - Capture your own vocals and instruments
• Explore a huge sound library - Find amazing sounds across genres from electronic to indie, EDM to songwriting, and more
• Expand your collection - Download more sounds from an ever-expanding soundpack library
• Chop up sounds - Use Slice Mode to make every sound unique (In-App Purchase)
• Export your music - Create a mixdown or export individual tracks
• Shape your sound - 3-band EQ for boosting bass and mixing sounds (In-App Purchase)
• Launchpad Soundpack sharing - Get hundreds more genres and styles through our Launchpad for iOS app
• Real-time stretching - Change tempo while playing
• Real-time recording - Build up live recorded loops in real-time
• Import - Bring in your own sounds from other apps (In-App Purchase)
• Key aware - All library sounds stay in-key with each other
• User library - Manage your recorded and imported sounds
• Works well with others - Supports Audiobus, AudioCopy/AudioShare and hardware input
• Jam in sync - Supports Ableton Link
Compatible with iPad 4, iPad Air (1/2), iPad Mini (2/3/4), iPad Pro (12.9”, 9.7”), iPhone 8/8Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6/6s Plus, 6/6S, SE, 5/5S/5C.
Supports iOS 10, 11.
For more support enquires please visit: https://ampifymusic.com/support
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram:
We've added a Privacy panel in the settings so that you can learn more about how we use data.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautifully presented and intuitively designed, Blocs Wave is an engaging tool for making music. Using simple taps, you can add sounds from a number of genres, and many more are available through In-App Purchases. You can also create unique sounds by manipulating waveforms with your fingertips (which looks as cool as it sounds) and record your own using your device’s microphone.
Even more Disappointed
I really want to use blocks as a progression from launchpad the new feature of exporting projects into launchpad is welcome....BUT IT DOESN'T WORK! Launchpad crashes when you try and open blocks project from within Launchpad but I still don't understand why developers can't understand my gripe. Why can't I play a sample by pressing on it and then press again to stop it. WHY? This issue persists when auditioning samples within a the oval sample containing blocks. Developers please understand the lack of this feature is what makes blocks unintuitive. It appears an easy fix; please allow the pressing of samples to initiate play and stop. I Prefer the timbral sound of blocks to launchpad and I would like to use it but when I try and set up a groove when I'm initially trying find the groove from samples I have selected (the most important organic part of song creation) please fix this. Personally I don't think developers can say they have given blocks a chance. Please enable stop/play on samples and release the potential in blocks
Hey Travios, thanks for your feedback! Are you still having trouble with sending Blocs Wave project to Launchpad? If so, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org -- we'll be able to help you more over email. Thanks! //James
Afraid to update
I use launchpad and blocs as a central part of my studio.
When they work they are amazing apps, but the updates seem to be about selling you features that are not required.
All you need on launchpad and blocs is the import feature and that's it.
The an update to launchpad in Dec stoped the import feature for a week.
Week of productivity lost, for what reason, so you can make it look funky.
Have you seen a real launchpad it's not funky, but it works.
Your iOS app is meant to replicate this device, so why make it look different and kill productivity for a week because you introduced a bug.
If your app was 100% free it be ok, but as you require buying import feature, unstable updates offering features not required is not acceptable.
Now the latest update to blocs offering me an EQ, this is not required, will this update stop launchpad from working?
Not worth the risk of updates. Please only update security issues, not just features created for profit and unwanted visual tweaks making the VR products more removed from there origins.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
- 77.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Dusk Dynamics Free
- Chiptune Free
- Electric Hip Hop Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.