Blood Pressure Assistant is an easy-to-use app that helps you to log, manage and remember all your blood pressure measurements. Monitor your blood pressure on long and short term and put your doctors’ into the picture.
Thanks to Blood Pressure Assistant bureaucratic logging of blood pressure measurements is finally a thing of the past: Instead of maintaining large Excel spreadsheets or notepads, you can now take your blood pressure data always with you in your iPhone.
Blood Pressure Assistant enables you to enter your blood pressure and recall it at any time. Through its modern and intuitive design, Blood Pressure Assistant is easy-to-use and provides a pleasant user experience.
Beautiful, handcrafted charts offer you a quick overview of the latest developments of your hypertension. However, you still have the possibility for deeper analysis: Thanks to built-in export capabilities, you can send all your data via e-mail to anyone you like.
All features at a glance:
- intuitive and modern user interface
- save blood pressure readings, heart rate, date and related notes
- delete blood pressure readings
- tabular listing of all blood pressure data
- charts on a 5-day, weekly monthly and total base
- export via e-mail (csv-format)
- Apple Health Sync (iPhone only)
Please note: Apple Health is currently only available for iPhone. Thus, synchronization of data between iPhone and iPad via Apple Health is currently not supported.
This update fixes a bug with chart display in landscape mode on iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Filled in all the information it’s clear and easy to use now won’t open on iPhone X
Great app easy to use
Great app so easy to use and saves writing the information down in a book. Gives you averages over 7 days and 30 days. Well worth having.
Your info clearly states it syncs with Apple health. I have 6 months of data saved in there, but I can't sync that into the app. It shows on your picture it has an option to read data. I have selected it too. But there is no way to import it so why is the option there to read the data?
Emailed support 5 days ago. No reply. Refund requested.
- Josef Moser
- 22.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013-2018 Josef Moser
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.