Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite
By Taconic System LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite turns your device into a personal blood pressure and weight health monitor. It comes with lifetime data visualization, statistics reporting, medication correlation, email import/export, built-in reminders and much more. This is an app with a lot of features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection (upgrade may be necessary)
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your blood pressure differs on two different arms? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement (upgrade needed)
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- enter once, view on any devices (iOS only for now)
- make the cloud work for you
- an active account is required (free to create)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- Charts included in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS 5 reminder app
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
- Adjustable noon time hour, making AM/PM more meaningful, even for “night owls”
- Adjustable warning threshold values (BP only)
- Flexible units support with US, metric or mixed system.
Note: this app does not drive any medical measurement device. All inputs have to be entered.
What's New in Version 3.2
1. iOS 9 compatibility support.
2. More flexible unit selection for weight, height and glucose separately.
3. Stability enhancements throughout the app.
4. Better data sync.
Blood Pressure Monitor App
I have been using this App to track the blood pressure and pulse readings given by my blood pressure machine for several weeks now and would say that it is easy to use, excellent graphics, and all in all does exactly what I want . I have to track my pressure 4 times a day and I can show my consultant the readings when I see him on a weekly basis and he is happy to look at the history readings and the well presented graphs. Well thought through and a joy to use. 5 Stars
Been using for a couple of weeks. Easy to use and clear display of results - much better than a different app that my wife is using. Excellent and would have no hesitation recommending. Also, the Notes section is very handy and I particularly like the automatic data syncing between different devices.
I like it but .......
The app is fine except.. I use it every other day and have been since 2st October 2013. It works fine except it asks me twice to sign into my account event though I am signed in. I have emailed the tech support twice about this issue and they always reply which is great. But even after the latest update it continues to ask for sign in !! Sorry guys. I'm hoping you can fix this please.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 21 November 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 35.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Taconic System LLC
- © Taconic System LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Features (No Ad, Multi-user, Full Inputs, Data Correlation)£2.29
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support£1.49
- Comprehensive Inputs£1.49
- Enhanced Correlation£1.49