Download the Bloomberg Businessweek app to access new, must-read content every day. Customized by region for our global readers in US, Europe, and Asia, the new app allows users to access Businessweek anytime, anywhere for insight and analysis on the global stories that matter most.
● Bloomberg Businessweek subscribers and Bloomberg terminal users can access all of the app's content for FREE, after linking their accounts.
● Non-subscribers can download the app for FREE and access a few articles each month.
● Through our new "BW IQ" section, view must-read Businessweek content every day, with insights and analysis on the global stories that matter most
● Access all of your weekly issues, perfectly formatted for your mobile and tablet screens
● Download the digital edition before the print edition arrives
● Search across all of your issues
● Create your own personal archive of your favorite stories
● Each week's issue is available from 10PM on Thursday EST
● Subscribe and get unlimited access to Businessweek stories within the app AND on the website.
How does a Bloomberg Businessweek app subscription work?
● To subscribe, choose either a monthly subscription for $5.99 /month or an annual subscription for $59.99/year
● Your subscription gives you unlimited access to all Businessweek content within the app and on the website (after linking your account)
● Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
● Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the billing period
● You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings on your iPad or iPhone
● Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period
About Bloomberg Businessweek:
Bloomberg Businessweek helps global leaders stay ahead with unique insights and in-depth analysis on the people, companies, events, and trends shaping today's complex, global economy. Informed by exclusive markets data and business intelligence that only Bloomberg can provide, Businessweek offers readers compelling business stories from an award-winning network of over 2,700 journalists in news bureaus across 150+ countries.
Subscribe to get more of what you need to stay ahead around areas such as business, finance, technology, economics, and power.
◉ Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is a good app with weekly updates which are easy to navigate and well written, but there are pop up ads which block the whole screen. Normally your can dismiss them easily, but occasionally, as this week, you get one (in this case from Accenture) which you can't get rid of without closing the app. And it keeps coming back to haunt you. I did once raise it with Bloomberg but they don't give your any help at all with the app. They want your subscription number and you don't have one unless you also have a paper sub. So they tell you it's not their problem, take it up with Apple. And it's nothing to do with Apple.
So overall, a good app but the occasional irritating niggle that Bloomberg refuse to do anything about.
I subscribed for this year several weeks ago. However, I had never succeed in downloading even one issue normally. Every time I tried to download one new issue I had to delete re-download the app and activate my account again. In addition, the download processes are extremely slow and I had to be stuck in about 85% for a few days until the next issue came out so that I can download the previous one. But this time when I re-download the app I cannot get my account activated for a whole week.
This is not the subscription experience I expected. I would really like to have a refund. Not because I care about the money, but I do not give money to a product that do not deserve the pay.
Such annoying advertising
A very well laid out app, with good & easy to access content, until...
A full page ad pops up unsolicited and interrupts. Incredibly annoying. I fully appreciate the need for ad revenue, but the implementation in this app is terrible.
Place them between articles if you must, but don't just ruin a good read.
- Bloomberg Finance LP
- 69.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bloomberg Finance L.P.
- In-App Purchases
- Bloomberg Businessweek+ £5.49
- Bloomberg Businessweek+ £55.99
- Archive of all Bloomberg Businessweek+ issues £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.