Present your iCal calendar events and reminders right on your desktop with this stunning calendar viewer. Blotter renders your whole week as a part of your wallpaper. It is beautifully discreet yet only a glance away. Blotter also makes it a snap to add a new event or reminder to your calendar. Use the always present menu bar icon, or configure global keyboard shortcuts which work from within any application on your Mac.
Did you ever mark something in your calendar only to forget to check the calendar? No more. With your week right before you, you always know if you can make a meeting on Tuesday or if you’ll be able to go home early on Friday.
• Keep your existing calendar. Blotter will tie directly into your Mac OS X iCal calendar instead of recreating it.
• Quickly add a new event or a new reminder.
• Keep things snappy. Blotter uses very little memory and processing power.
• Optionally view the next 7 days instead of a regular week.
• Quickly customize what to display, what to hide and how much space to give each section.
Also works with Google Calendar. See our support site for more information.
Note that Blotter does not support calendar editing beyond adding events and reminders.
• Minor bug fixes.
Blotter 2.2 has improved performance, retina display support and various bug fixes.
• Retina display support.
• Even better performance and lower CPU usage.
• Improved support for calendar delegation.
• Improved integration with the system calendar.
• Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I am one for truly believing in a great product, this is one, the ability to see what and how my day should plan out via my desktop is great.
I do feel that there are some aspects of the app that could be improved, firstly i think it would be a great benefit if ammendments can be made to the desktop view, this would prevent me from having to open up another application, the 2nd is the ability to change the Right Now section to whats next, this way allowing the app to operate when viewing an additional week or checking on something when not on todays page.
great app, a must have if organisation is essential to you.
With Dual Monitors: One of the best Apps I have
I have a dual monitor setup. So I have this constantly displayed on my second screen. This shows me the whole week on my desktop. It is excellent. A constant reminder that displays excelently. I wanted to give it 5 stars but it is not fully customisable and updates are non-existent. I would have liked different views. But I highly recommend this App.
Great App - one that is actually worth downloading
Alot of apps are simoly remakes of something else, with a different colour scheme, this one is different, well thought out and geuninely adds to the user experience of the Mac. Blotter is well worth downloading.
- WireLoad, LLC
- 8.7 MB
- OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2014 WireLoad Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.