Blues Matters! represents all shades and directions of the Blues with all the enthusiasm it deserves and with seriousness, depth and belief in being open. By doing so, we bring together the music, artists/musicians, publications, creators, industry, and importantly you the fans, who enjoy, and therefore help sustain, the Blues for further generations.
Each issue reveals a refreshing tonic of information, fact, honesty, and humour. Blues Matters! brings a wide-range of Blues topics to our readers in a neat and portable format (easy to bookcase for reference and read in transit) being available in print, digital and (now) branded app forms all for your Blues convenience!..........because:Blues Matters!
Blues Matters aims to bigger and better heights for the Blues industry across the world so join us and support Blues Matters.
We have a wide range of Blues fans all over the world including UK, USA, Canada, Europe, Israel, Russia, Africa, Australia and more! Blues Matters offers you/your Band/label the sort of exposure largely unavailable elsewhere, allowing you to reach Blues fans Internationally through our extensive distribution coverage, worldwide subscriber base, popular website and NOW our own Branded App.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to September 2008. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• New Feature! Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• Added support for iPhone 5
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Blues Matters! is essential reading for anyone interested in the blues. With superb feature articles and in depth reviews this publication maintains its position as the UK's leading voice on the genre. As a travelling musician it's also great to be able to download current and older issues on the go!
Not worth downloading
It's cheaper to buy a hard copy from the shops
- Exact Editions Ltd
- 13.7 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2018 Exact Editions Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Blues Matters! £4.99
- Blues Matters! £24.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.