Fast and easy access to the latest evidence based information on diagnosis and treatment for healthcare professionals.
To access this companion app you will need to have a valid subscription to BMJ Best Practice website and app, and a personal account.
How to download this companion app:
My institution has provided access:
1. Access the BMJ Best Practice website using your usual method of access (Institution's network, OpenAthens, Shibboleth or Access Code). If unsure, please speak to your librarian or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once you have accessed the BMJ Best Practice website, you'll see a box at the top of the screen, click Register for a personal account or Log in if you already have one. Use these ‘personal account’ details to download the app content here in the app store.
I have a personal BMJ Best Practice subscription:
1. Login to the BMJ Best Practice website ensure your account is active. These are your 'personal account' details.
2. You can then use these details to sign in and download the content here in the app store.
This app is available to those who already have access to BMJ Best Practice and is not sold separately.
Whether you're on the ward, at home, or studying, BMJ Best Practice gives you trusted decision support information in an instant.
Benefits of subscription include:
- Access to the latest evidence and expert opinion on thousands of conditions, their diagnosis and treatment
- Links to over 6,000 international practice guidelines
- Over 20,000 drug references and approx 70,000 citations
- Daily content updates
- Ability to get the right information, whenever and wherever you need it, with online and offline access
- Fast download and updating performance
If you have a question or want to provide feedback, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!
This build contains a fix to address issues with users being logged out of the app
Ratings and Reviews
It is an app I refer to for upgrading my my knowledge. Every topic I have wanted from mental health to general and cancer has bee very favourable written. The information is reliable and from relevant sources. It also stirs my thinking and allows room fro research. I highly recommend this app. You will not be disappointed regardless of your field of practice or learning.
Thank you so much for the great feedback. Glad to hear that you find it helpful. - Elin
New update making it impossible to search for conditions
Since the new update I have been unable to access information about many conditions and have instead been met with a screen telling me 'Topic cannot be downloaded. Check your device is online' despite my phone being connected to the internet. The app was working very well before the update and was a very useful tool. Please fix this ASAP.
I'm so sorry to hear that you were having issues. We noticed the error shortly after the release and a fix was released the day after. But please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still having issues so we can resolve it as soon as possible. Many thanks, Elin
BMJ Best Practice
Excellent source of clinical information, has become my “go-to” reference. Huge number of clinical calculators but as unable to search them or save favourites not as handy as it might be-would be 5 stars for me if this was added.
Thank you for your feedback! Glad that you find it helpful. I'm happy to say that search for calculators is being added early 2018 and bookmarks will also be added shortly thereafter. Elin
- BMJ Publishing Group Limited
- 31.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © BMJ Group Ltd 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.