Keep track of your Board Game plays and scores in this easy to use tool.
View statistics and graphs for your games, plays, and other players.
- How many games did you play recently?
- Who scored the highest for a game?
- With whom did you play and who wins more?
- Did you improve your score from last times?
- Compare players, view graphs and charts.
- Enter Games and set an image and scoring rules
- Set Players and Locations, including anonymous players
- Enter your plays including location and scores per player and many more details
- Calculate scores on the fly
- Create teams and enter team scores
- Auto-assign ranks to Players
- Add images of your Plays, and create profile images of Players
- Link Games to BoardGameGeek to load more details and a game image
- Import existing plays and played games from BoardGameGeek
- Import your owned games and collection from BoardGameGeek
(please note: this is currently just one-way and no collection manager, nor can you set owned status in the app)
- Post your plays to BoardGameGeek, including auto-post
- Link to your NemeStats account and post your plays to your Gaming group
- Post your play to Twitter or Facebook
- View statistics for Games, Plays, and Players
- View statistics for a specific combination of players
- Browse an extended statistics overview with H-index and fives, dimes, quarters and centuries
- View a Player's personal h-index and win percentage
- Send a Play to other BG Stats users so only one of you has to enter the details
- Export and import scores for easy backup to a variety of services
- Sync with other devices via cloud-sync (in-app subscription)
- All in a native iOS interface
With the Deep statistics expansion (in-app purchase):
- View extended charts, based on number of players
- Filter your data on players, locations, specific periods and player counts
- Compare specific players' statistics
- View winning streaks (longest en current)
- View tiebreakers, winning new players and winning starting players stats
With the Challenges expansion (in-app purchase):
- Create x times y challenges: play x games y times
- Create Record x plays challenges
- Set the time period and add the games to track
- Filter specific Players, Locations and player count
- Use auto-fill to let the app select the most played games for your challenge
- Create hardcore challenges that cannot be changed during the challenge
- Exclude specific plays from Challenges
- Share your challenge, status and results
With a Cloud sync subscription:
- Seamlessly sync your data between all your devices
- Keep a backup of your data in the cloud
Please note that any changes to the BoardGameGeek website or API can temporarily break BGG related features. I cannot guarantee their continued availability.
• Hide the current play with the down button; reopen it with the up button which appears in place of the Add play button. The timer will continue while you browse around in the app.
• Saves in-app images as .jpg instead of .png to save space. Existing images of a play are reformatted as soon as a play is viewed.
• Can share Play images by long-pressing them.
• Posting to BGG with team name and role both entered, and with special characters
• Improved stability on BGG search
• Improved speed of Plays list when filtering on players with the All and Only options.
• Visual and minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Best app ever!
I use this app constantly to track all of my board game plays and statistics. It's got excellent depth and insights an also allows you to set and monitor challenges you have set e.g. "10x10", "play all the games on my shelf 5 times", "play 100 new games in 2017" etc. Also it links with BGG for adding board games, which is great as they come up with a photo of the game.
Further, the developer is constantly bringing new updates and developing new ideas and modules for the app. They recently posted on the BGG forum with various suggested updates and asking users to vote for their top 3 so they can prioritise which to develop. All of the updates sounded fantastic and I can't wait to see the all develop even further in 2017. Thanks!!
I can't recommend this app enough. I used to log game plays with BGG but only what I played (no other details). This app turns the act of recording wins and loses into a statistical interest (I never thought Id say that about statistics). Its simple to use, its a pleasure to see what, how, when you've played and just as importantly the developers respond to issues almost instantly. I can't recommend this enough if you record your plays.
There are a few features I'd like to see but if you head over to BGG you'll find the developers are compiling a list of requests and working on them as we speak. Huge thumbs up.
If you play board games regularly then this is an essential app. It links seamlessly with Board Game Geek to track your games and play sessions. Within in the app there are then extra tracks like stats like high scores, win/loss ratio, even stats like favoured locations and days of the week that you play games. Simply put, don't give it another thought, just buy the app and support a fantastic developer.
- Eerko Vissering
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Apps by Eerko
- In-App Purchases
- Challenges Expansion £0.99
- Deep Stats expansion £2.99
- One Year of BG Stats Cloud Sync £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.