AIS, GPS and instruments for your boat. Essential and useful companion to boat instrumentation or to complement the GPS functions of your device. The app connects through Wifi to NMEA bridges that transmit instrumentation and AIS data. You can configure flexible pages of analog and digital instruments, which display realistic gauges and panels:
● Depth, speed, course, wind, location, rudder, rpm. More instruments in future versions.
The AIS screen shows relative position, speed and course for nearby targets that the on board AIS receiver is reporting. A minimum safe distance can be used to show warnings about potential collisions. The relative direction of travel of targets is shown in colours to indicate relative position in 5, 10 and 20 minutes.
● Relative course and speed, collision detection, forecast position.
Imray is the leading publisher of nautical charts, books and apps. Our charts, designed and published in England for nearly 200 years, feature popular, carefully edited and award-winning cartography.
Look out for other applications in the Marine Navigation Series from Imray
Follow us on Twitter @imray_charts
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
Option to set GPS source (NMEA or iPad/iPhone). In Preferences, for iPad/iPhone GPS, set GPS>On and Pref>GPS. For NMEA, set GPS>On and Pref>NMEA
- Imray, Laurie, Norie & Wilson LTD
- 19.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Imray, Laurie, Norie & Wilson LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.