By Boat International Media
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Distributed in 55 countries, Boat International is the world's only truly international, monthly, English language luxury yachting magazine.
Launched in 1983, Boat International has established itself as the number one magazine for the global superyacht market. Its unrivalled coverage of power and sail yachting is achieved by drawing on the work of the world's best photographers and yachting journalists.
Boat International is the globally acknowledged authority in its field.
Annual Subscription (12 months/12 issues) - £41.99
- Subscriptions can be purchased from within the application and will unlock any issues released during the term of the subscription.
- Alternatively single issues can be purchased at a price of £4.99.
- All purchases (inc. subscriptions) will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription please do so before this 24 hour period by accessing your iTunes account settings.
- Please be aware that subscriptions cannot be cancelled/refunded once purchased.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- All content in the Boats International app is copyright Boat International Media Ltd 2017. All rights reserved.
- Terms - https://www.boatinternational.com/terms
For support please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boat International is published by Boat International Media (www.boatinternational.com).
What's New in Version 7.0
Launch of the brand-new Boat International app, showcasing the new responsive digital edition, combining Boat International and Boat International US Edition.
I love it
I like the new app. I had to restore my purchases but it was totally worth it.
It’s easy to navigate and beautifully presented - I love it!
Poorest Service & Product
This App is such a pain. I have been a subscriber for 5+ years and it’s a bonus on the rare occasion I can access my account. Numerous emails and 9 months to fix then the App updates itself and yet again, they can no longer find my credentials. The same ones that worked the week before. It’s so much headache that it’s not worth renewing anymore. Such a shame because the hard copy of the magazine is fantastic. Clearly the company needs to react to the digital market, it’s 2017/18.
- Category: Books
- Updated: 15 September 2017
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Boat International Media Ltd
- © Boat International Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription£41.99
- Feb 2011 BOAT£4.99
- Sep 2011 BOAT£4.99
- Dec 2011 BOAT£4.99
- Mar 2011 BOAT£4.99
- Oct 2011 BOAT£4.99
- Feb 2012 BOAT£4.99
- Apr 2011 BOAT£4.99
- Jul 2011 BOAT£4.99
- May 2016 BOAT£4.99