Bodytrack.it - weight loss progress tracker with photo comparison and Health graph
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*NEW - compatible with Health app*
Stay motivated, on-track and in control with Bodytrack.it.
The scales do not define you! To see a truly accurate picture of your progress, you need to track more - like body measurements, body fat % and photos - and that's where Bodytrack.it comes in.
But that’s not all. Bodytrack.it's beautiful new graphs can now plot data from Health app against your Bodytrack.it results, which could reveal interesting trends and correlations you might not have seen before. Does your step count really affect your weight? Does more sugar = more body fat? If you're tracking this data in Health, or other Health-compatible apps, you could be about to find out.
As featured in: IVILLAGE, APPPICKER, TOPFITNESSAPPS.COM, THE IPHONE APP REVIEW, SCREW THE NINE TO FIVE, MACJOFIT and HUNGRY HEALTHY HAPPY
YOUR PROGRESS, BEAUTIFULLY VISUALISED:
- Identify correlations with Health-compatible graphs
- View progress at a glance with a dashboard-style Progress Report
REWARDS AND MOTIVATION:
- Unlock badges for reaching milestones and achieving your goals
- Receive high street discounts for regular tracking
AWESOME PHOTO COMPARISON TOOLS:
- Try on your ‘before’ photo for size
- Compare any two photos side-by-side and reveal the weight and measurements behind each photo with a simple tap
- Choose from weight, body fat %, BMI and 17 standard points of measurement
- Add up to 5 fields of your own
- Supports UK, US and metric units
- Add unlimited historic data and images
- Add notes to log food, mood, exercise or non-scale victories
- Set a passcode to keep data private
- Backup your data and images for peace of mind
- Sync between devices with iCloud
- Designed for iPhone
- Requires iOS 8 to benefit from Health features
*Only for iOS 8. Bodytrack.it has the ability to read weight, body fat %, calories in, calories burned, fat, sugar and steps information from Health app.
Bodytrack.it is Kiip-enabled. Apple is not a sponsor of any promotion.
Note to iPad users: Please remember to turn your device to portrait and ensure orientation lock is off when opening the app. Thank you!
What's New in Version 6.0
- Compatibility with Apple’s new Health app
- Awesome new graphs allowing you to see correlations between steps, calories, dietary fat and sugar and your weight and/or body fat %
- Profile picture bug fixed
- iCloud gremlins have been run out of town
The longer version:
We’re always keen to make the most of Apple’s latest software and technology, so naturally Bodytrack.it v6.0 is compatible with Apple’s new central dashboard for personal data, Health.
This opens up a world of possibilities for how you interact with your favourite health and fitness apps, but in terms of Bodytrack.it, it means you can automatically sync your weight and body fat % with Health. And because Health talks to your other apps too, it might help you to save time re-entering that data elsewhere.
You’ll have total control over what Bodytrack.it sends and receives to and from Health and you can set your preferences using the prompts when you first launch the new app.
But that’s not all - the really cool new stuff is bundled up in our brand new set of graphs, accessible by rotating your device to the left. With your permission (which you provide on the graph screen), you can add specific types of data to your Bodytrack.it graph from Health, which could unlock interesting correlations between things like weight and calories consumed, or body fat % and sugar - assuming you’re logging that information on another app or in Health, that is.
We think it adds an exciting extra level of detail that gives you the power to make informed decisions in order to reach your goals. At this stage you can choose from steps, calories consumed, calories burned, total sugar and total fat - as well as Bodytrack.it’s standard data - but we’ll be looking to add more in future.
We really hope you enjoy the changes we’ve made for iOS 8!
Why not let us know what you think of the app? If you have any comments, queries or suggestions, or if anything goes awry, please contact us from within the app (Me > Help > Contact) and we’ll get back to you. And please do leave us a positive review if you find the app useful - it really does make a difference to our ranking and discoverability.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 10 February 2015
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 55.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Lewis Smith
- © Lasmit TLB Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.