Track progress with Bodytrack.it - weight, BMI, measurements and before and after photo tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bodytrack.it is a beautiful, easy-to-use progress tracking tool for people losing weight.
Add body measurements and photos to your weight loss diary and stay motivated with progress reports, photo comparison tools and rewards.
“With easily customized fitness tracking tools and all manner of rewards and incentives, this app should provide everything you need.”
MARK BANGS, APPPICKER
“Bodytrack.it is the perfect progress tracker.”
“If you’re looking for a fitness tracker that goes above and beyond, Bodytrack.it is definitely worth a look.”
SARAH HANLON, THE IPHONE APP REVIEW
WHY USE BODYTRACK.IT?
AWESOME PHOTO TRACKING TOOLS:
- Try on your ‘before’ photo for size with Bodytrack.it’s brand new photo merge feature
- Compare any two photos side-by-side
- Reveal the detailed data behind the images with a simple tap
PERSONALISED PROGRESS REPORTS:
- View progress with your dashboard summary
- See how far you’ve come and how far you’ve got to go
- Share your success with your coach, trainer, friends and family!
REWARDS AND MOTIVATION:
- Unlock badges for reaching milestones and achieving your goals
- Review your successes any time on your profile page
- Choose from weight, body fat %, BMI and 17 standard points of measurement
- Add up to 5 fields of your own
- Set goals and add reminders
- Supports UK, US and metric units
- Add unlimited historic data and images
- Add notes to entries to log mood, food or exercise
- Easy-to-use interface and FAQ guide
- Set a passcode to keep data private
- Backup your data and images for peace of mind
- Designed for iPhone
- Requires iOS 7
Bodytrack.it is Kiip-enabled. Apple is not a sponsor of any promotion.
Note to iPad users: Please remember to turn your device to portrait and ensure orientation lock is off when opening the app. Thank you!
What's New in Version 5.0.3
In the shapely new Bodytrack.it:
* We’ve added an option to save and share your graphs
* We’ve changed the waist to hip ratio to two decimal points in My Progress
* We’ve re-jigged My Progress so that more than 999 days can be logged (thanks to Greg who’s logged more than 1,000 entries!)
* We’ve made improvements to the tape measure in Add Measurements
* You can now delete individual photos instead of having to delete the whole entry - go to Track.it > entry > edit and scroll down to photos
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 17 April 2014
- Version: 5.0.3
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Lewis Smith
- © 2012 Lasmit TLB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.