We’re living in a world that is more connected than ever before and yet, we often fail to keep in touch with people. Sometimes even with our close friends and family. Bond is a simple app that reminds you to keep in touch with all the people that really matter to you.
You have different ways to keep in touch with different people. The first version of the app had options to Call, Text or send someone a Facebook message. The new version integrates with WhatsApp, LinkedIn and Emails, giving you more ways to keep in touch with your personal as well as professional connections.
The way it works is, for each service, you simply select all the people you wish to keep in touch with and then select how often you’d like to contact each one of them. Once set up, the app schedules regular reminders for you. When you get a reminder, you simply swipe the notification open and you get an option to contact that person right away, leaving no room for procrastination.
You know how hard it is to meet people that you genuinely connect with. Keep in touch with them and build a stronger bond with people that matter.
◦ New service integrations
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp has replaced text messaging in a lot of countries. It is also the ultimate way to text your international contacts for free. Now you can stay in touch with your friends and family no matter what part of the world they are in.
- LinkedIn: Whether you’re looking for a new job, a potential investor or you’re pursuing a big sales opportunity, it basically comes down to who you know and your relationship with them. Just connecting with people on LinkedIn is not enough. It’s important to keep in touch with them on a regular basis. Bond now gives you a way to keep in touch with your professional contacts and build lasting relationships.
- Emails: Emails work great for your formal relationships; whether it’s your college professor, your early mentor or your former boss. Now you can keep in touch with them on a regular basis. The new version integrates with Gmail, Gmail for Work and Yahoo Mail.
◦ Settings: We’re also introducing Settings in this release which will allow you to set time preferences for your reminders. In the previous version these were predefined but now for each service you can select a one-hour time slot during which you’d like to get your reminders. So you can identify a few slots in the day when you are usually a little free and use that time to connect with people.
◦ Support: We’re also adding some basic support tools. This will help you get started and get ongoing support directly from the app.
Ratings and Reviews
It's a great app but needs an update / maintenance. Perhaps open source it if you guys aren't going to push ahead with monetisation?
Simple and effective
Does what it says :)
Does not pull LinkedIn of Facebook contacts
Buggy and broken. Had to remove app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.