Catalog and list all of your books. Built-in UPC ISBN barcode book collection scanner. Manage a classroom library, eBooks, hardcover, softcover, and more! View information, cover, and add personal details.
*** Also look for our apps on the iPad! ***
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your books collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new books that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a book.
- A coverflow view to see all of your books when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a book: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any book details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, authors, publishers, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each book.
- Full barcode scanning (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your books to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It Apps / iCollect to manage most any collection you own.
Like Discogs for books! Better than Collectorz, Delicious Library, Book Crawler, Book Buddy and the rest.
- Enabled sharing of collection items via the Share Sheet with Facebook and Twitter.
- Enabled connecting with us on social media via the Settings tab using a new method.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good, but not perfect
A couple of issues with this very useful app (used both on iPhone & iPad); 1. When inputting information and switching between the app and eg. Google search for some book information, the Books app does not save the information when save is pressed. It does save when saving the information for a second time. 2. In sort by Author view, there is no longer the alphabet for quick selection of Authors by letter, down the right hand side of the screen, whereas this function exists if sorting by title.
Could never remember what was on my wish list and what I’d bought - this solves that problem.
Also great to give my students information on books I can recommend.
Has to go to google to find app
I couldn’t easily find the app through looking in the App Store since I didn’t know the entire name. Searched in google and found it real quick. Maybe you need a re-think on how the app is being marketed on the App Store
- iCollect LLC
- 44.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iCollect LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro £9.99
- Unlock Desktop Links £23.99
- unlock this collectable £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.