Booker is the UK's leading Food Wholesaler, with 172 Cash and Carry branches throughout the UK, and a national delivery service. Booker currently lists more than 18,000 products, comprising an extensive range of branded and quality private-label grocery, fresh and frozen foods, beers, wines, spirits, non-food and tobacco items. We supply over 459,000 customers, including convenience stores, grocers, leisure outlets, pubs, hotels, nursing homes and restaurants in the UK. Membership is free.
Version updated to work on iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Good start but...
The app is very useful for when I have forgot my Booker card but it would be better if it could send me notifications when there are promotion coming up. Also the ability for the app to store your recent purchases so even if you lose the invoice you still have all of the details that were on the invoice, this would be handy. Even something as simple as passbook integration would be good!
Just about works
Pretty naff really, loading up and connecting often doesn't work. Have a few tips though!
1) ramp up the brightness to able to scan.
2) take a screenshot. This way you can just open the picture from your photos, you won't need to worry about loading up the app anymore, you can even delete it all together!
Takes several minutes to connect every time. not able to Show Membership number offline. Randomly Drops login credentials for no reasons. Have to carry the physical card as it is not reliable. Completely pointless.
- Booker Ltd
- 546.8 KB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012 Copyright Booker
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.