Download the highest rated travel app and join thousands of people finding hotel, motel and holiday home travel deals. Find a stay for your holiday, weekend getaway or business trip, anywhere in the world!
Search for Hotels, Motels & Holiday Homes
• 27 Million hotels, holiday rentals, homes, apartments and other unique places to stay
• Search by city, attraction, landmark or hotel name with just one tap
• Filter by price, review score, WiFi quality and other things important to you
• Find your last-minute stay or book far in advance
Find a Great Travel Deal
• Daily deals for every budget
• Free cancellation on most rooms
• Browse 135+ Million verified guest reviews
Manage your booking on the go
• Get paperless confirmation
• Make changes whenever, wherever
• 24/7 customer service in more than 40 languages
• Contact your host, view check-in times and write reviews
• No booking or credit card fees
In this latest version, we've fixed some bugs to make sure you get the best app experience! Please upgrade to iOS 11 to keep using our app - as of this release we no longer support iOS 10.
Ratings and Reviews
Find vacation homes around the world and more.
NYX Milan city break
We decided to start our first of many city breaks in Milan. Short flight 1hr 45minutes from Manchester to Bergamo. NYX is located close to the central railway station in the square and was only a 5 minute walk from where the shuttle bus drops you off from the airport. We got there around 6:30pm so it was dark and we decided to jut eat at the hotel that night. Staff at reception were fantastic and very helpful, unfortunately the food at a he hotel was cold and very small portions. I decided to mention this to reception the following day only to be confronted with the waitresses arguing with me on my birthday! It was possibly the most awkward situation I have ever been in. The hotel overall was clean and nice, food was mainly continental and boring, coffee machine difficult to use unless you google translate everything! Oh and on our last day the cleaner threw away our camera bag which had a zoom lens inside the bag! This was nowhere near the bin and reception staff apologetic but unhelpful as they were not able to do much. Overall Milan was an amazing experience, and is well within walking distance from the hotel or just hop on a tram! However it is overpriced on absolutely everything, so unless you have deep pockets I wouldn’t recommend going. The hotel was good but overall the arguments over cold food and having my new camera lens mistaken as rubbish is just not good enough so we will not be returning.
We were visiting the hotel as part of our honeymoon so had treated ourselves to the £195 room for one night. When we arrived we were shown to our room, it was not what we were expecting. It had been recently refurbished but the work was unfinished, with grout missing in the bathroom etc. The room and the whole hotel had an awful smell.
Unhappy with the room we went to speak with reception, they were initially resistant and said we could not expect the room shown on the website but after we pointed out that this was the standard of room that we had expected, they showed us another room. We were taken to a suite, which was slightly better. The smell was still present and the room showed signs of mound and was sparsely and badly decorated, although it was large. There were several cheap air fresheners in the room (and placed throughout the whole hotel) which did not overcome the smell. We excepted the room but had little choice as it was high season and we could not book elsewhere.
We had planned to eat in the hotel but were soon desperate to get out so went elsewhere.
Overall it was an awful stay and especially disappointing as we had looked forward to some luxury as part of our honeymoon. I would highly recommend that no one book this hotel, it is dirty, smelly and very run down and there are much better on offer nearby for a far more reasonable price.
We paid an awful lot of money to stay somewhere we were desperate to leave!
Find vacation homes around the world and more.
- Booking.com B.V.
- 109.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Booking.com™. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.