Download the highest rated travel app and join thousands of people finding hotel, motel and holiday home travel deals. Find a stay for your holiday, weekend getaway or business trip, anywhere in the world!
Search for Hotels, Motels & Holiday Homes
• 27 Million hotels, holiday rentals, homes, apartments and other unique places to stay
• Search by city, attraction, landmark or hotel name with just one tap
• Filter by price, review score, WiFi quality and other things important to you
• Find your last-minute stay or book far in advance
Find a Great Travel Deal
• Daily deals for every budget
• Free cancellation on most rooms
• Browse 135+ Million verified guest reviews
Manage your booking on the go
• Get paperless confirmation
• Make changes whenever, wherever
• 24/7 customer service in more than 40 languages
• Contact your host, view check-in times and write reviews
• No booking or credit card fees
Thanks for using Booking.com! We work hard to make the app faster, easier to use and more reliable. Update to the most recent version to enjoy the latest and greatest features.
Find the holiday stay of your dreams and have an authentic experience wherever you go: from luxury hotels to cosy apartments – we've got it all!
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us improve your next travel experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Find vacation homes around the world and more.
NYX Milan city break
We decided to start our first of many city breaks in Milan. Short flight 1hr 45minutes from Manchester to Bergamo. NYX is located close to the central railway station in the square and was only a 5 minute walk from where the shuttle bus drops you off from the airport. We got there around 6:30pm so it was dark and we decided to jut eat at the hotel that night. Staff at reception were fantastic and very helpful, unfortunately the food at a he hotel was cold and very small portions. I decided to mention this to reception the following day only to be confronted with the waitresses arguing with me on my birthday! It was possibly the most awkward situation I have ever been in. The hotel overall was clean and nice, food was mainly continental and boring, coffee machine difficult to use unless you google translate everything! Oh and on our last day the cleaner threw away our camera bag which had a zoom lens inside the bag! This was nowhere near the bin and reception staff apologetic but unhelpful as they were not able to do much. Overall Milan was an amazing experience, and is well within walking distance from the hotel or just hop on a tram! However it is overpriced on absolutely everything, so unless you have deep pockets I wouldn’t recommend going. The hotel was good but overall the arguments over cold food and having my new camera lens mistaken as rubbish is just not good enough so we will not be returning.
We arrived at the hotel at a very busy time and as I hadn’t booked both rooms together my son ,wife and baby were in what I would have called the old part which one had to access either by going out of the hotel and walking to the room from the outside or you negotiate the downstairs halls which had a very bad musty smell , our room which was sea view was a more expensive room but the view was via a balcony which looked on to a flat roof .
There was a step going into the bathroom which had a sign saying “ mind the step “ hard to always remember therefore one morning I missed the step and fell out on to the single bed which had casters on which moved each time one sat on it . The member of staff said it was an old hotel when I reported it . The carpet needed a good clean, and the furniture was dated . My son was moved to a room nearer to us which was a downgrade but we didn’t mind as he was close to us , we were told we would get a late checkout which we were told was 12 o’clock .
We were charged for a bottle of Merlot on the first night which we didn’t have , the waitress magdellaina was wonderful on the second night .
On checkout the young lady asked if things were ok , I replied “ no” but was never asked why . The gentleman whom I found very patronising overheard but didn’t make any effort to find out why .
This hotel needs to train some of its its staff better but we will not be returning .
- Booking.com B.V.
- 94.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Booking.com™. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.