This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to Boom Beach: come with a plan or leave in defeat!
Fight the evil Blackguard with brains and brawn in this epic combat strategy game. Attack enemy bases to free enslaved islanders and unlock the secrets of this tropical paradise. Create a Task Force with players around the world to take on the enemy together. Scout, plan, then BOOM THE BEACH!
PLEASE NOTE! Boom Beach is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
- Play with millions of other players, raid hundreds of enemy bases for loot
- Battle for control of precious resources to upgrade your base against enemy attacks
- Explore a huge tropical archipelago and discover the mysterious power of the Life Crystals
- Face fearsome Blackguard Bosses and uncover their evil plans
- Join other players to form an unstoppable Task Force to take on co-op missions
Note: A network connection is required to play.
Terms of Service:
Extra Builders is a monthly subscription service that allows you to build or upgrade two buildings at the same time. Extra Builders cost 2.99 USD/month (or local equivalent) and will be charged on your iTunes Account after purchase and when the subscription renews monthly.
Endless Reserves is another monthly subscription that allows troops to be trained instantly without waiting times. Training gold costs still apply. Endless Reserves cost 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent) and will be charged on your iTunes Account after purchase and when the subscription renews monthly.
Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 32.87
- Private Bullit - The newest Boom Beach Hero! He’s rough around the edges but never afraid to get up close and personal.
- Added over 100 Basebuilder Bases into the Archipelago!
- We had a chat with Sgt. Brick about insubordination and she will now follow Flares
- Fixed attack ranges
- Smooshed a bunch of bugs!
- Attack Radius Bug caused various issues for defenses and Troops
- Visual glitch causing Diamonds to appear to not accumulate from defenses
I live in the Styx which means I have rubbish internet and playing this game is an absolute pain, if you loose internet you loose your attack (if doing imitation game or something similar) you also tend to loose all of your troops even though you may have completed the attack on your phone - the server says otherwise! I’ve been playing for a long time now and they still haven’t addressed this problem and in my eyes, along with many people in my TF, this NEEDS to be addressed. E.G loosing connection during a TF attack means you loose your attack so the whole TF suffers. Big problem needs to be addressed.
Best game I’ve ever played but I have ideas
I love this game but I think if supercell make the amount of gold from the residents 30% more then not only would boom beach get a greater overall amount of players per day it would also encourage lower level player ( like me ) to get more troops boats and defences because then they can expand the map and get become better at strategies and defending
A boom beach player
An otherwise decent game. The latest version crashes a lot mid game during attack’s. This leads to losing an attack and the soldiers all die. Nothing wins. You have to attack again. Extra gold is spent to attack the same base as before. This happens on task force and individual attacks. When you watch the attacks back the soldiers just walk into oblivion after the crash. Needs updating and fixing as ruins the game
- Category: Games
- Updated: 16 October 2017
- Version: 32.87
- Size: 149 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Supercell Oy
- © 2013-2017 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Diamonds£4.99
- Pouch of Diamonds£9.99
- Bag of Diamonds£19.99
- Box of Diamonds£48.99
- Handful of Diamonds£0.99
- Crate of Diamonds£99.99
- Extra Builders£2.79
- Endless Reserves£9.99