Best Bass Booster and equalizer App for your iPhone- The Boom App redefines the way you listen to music with Bass booster, a customizable 16-band equalizer & handcrafted presets. You can also experience the magic of 3D surround sound and feel your tunes come to life on any headphones.
- 3D Surround Sound: Patent-pending technology, amazing audio on any headphones.
- Bass Booster: Amp-up your music and feel every beat come to life
- 29 Handcrafted EQ Presets: Dubstep, pop & many more presets.
- 16-band Custom Equalizer: Craft your own Equalizer to enjoy your music in your way
- Stream Spotify & Tidal with Boom: Incredible listening experience from the leading streaming services.
- Stream 40K Radio Stations and Podcast Worldwide: Improved audio output on your favorite stations
- Multiple Library Access: Access phone music and music stored on Dropbox & Google Drive too!
- Beautiful, User-Friendly Interface: Clean, minimal and easy to use interface
- Enhances All Headphones: Get an amazing listening experience on any headphones
You can enjoy Boom for free with our 7-day trial version. Get unrestricted access to all features and experience the magic of vibrant audio output for free.
• Post the free trial, 6-month and 1-year subscriptions are available at $11.99 and $23.99 respectively.
• Users can now enjoy a discounted price of just $6.99 for 6 months and $11.99 for 1-year.
• Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes Account after the purchase confirmation.
• Automatic renewal unless auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and you may turn off the auto-renewal by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation is allowed during an active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
“With a sleek and easy-to-use interface, Boom: Music Player with Magical Surround Sound lets you free your music of that compressed feel, breathing new life into every nuance of your favorite tracks — just the way the artists intended. This app boasts a range of features to deliver that edge, including a mind-blowing 3D Surround setting, equalizers and audio intensity effects designed to work with any headphones. Once you’ve heard your choicest tracks on Boom, there’ll be no going back.”
– App Store Editor.
*** If you have a Mac, do check out Boom 3D for incredible 3D Surround Sound on the Mac App Store at http://apple.co/1Vjj4XR **
We constantly keep on improving Boom to keep the music flowing and beats thumping!
Check out our latest update:
- Fixed the issue with playing Spotify tracks
- Improved performance and fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
A powerful equaliser that gives your songs a magical surround sound.
Great! Just a few annoyances...
This would get five stars were it not for a couple of irritating apparent bugs. When using Boom in my car, playing music via Bluetooth to the car stereo, when I turn off the vehicle ignition the music switches to playing through the iPhone speakers until I manually press the button on screen to stop it. If I'm just using the iPhone's built-in Music app, the music stops when the Bluetooth output device (the car system in this case) is turned off. I don't get why it does this in the car because the same behaviour doesn't happen when I am listening on my Beats Solo 3 headphones. If I turn the headphones off, the music stops.
Also, I've a few albums where one track will not appear in an album's playlist when accessed from within Boom. The playlists are complete in the Music app. I've checked and the music files that don't appear in Boom are identical to the ones that don't - no DRM, same file type, same nitrate. They're the same albums, after all, so the files were imported all at the same time in the same way. It follows this problem only occurs with some music files imported from CD, not songs bought via iTunes. And the files that won't appear in Boom play just fine using the built Music app.
These two issues must surely be bugs? Other than these annoyances, the app does a great job set on auto EQ with a range of music genres and I wouldn't want to be without it now. I also have the Mac version, which is equally indispensable.
I bought this app several months ago and i’ve been using it daily since trying out several similar apps, in my opinion this was the best of the bunch. A few days ago this app was updated and now I find that I have to pay to continue using it to its full potential (something I had already been doing previously). I was quite happy with this app before the update, but now it’s going to cost me to continue using it, i’d better start looking for another one instead from a developer who isn’t going to charge me twice.
Reply to Developer Response: But I can’t continue using it as before. The last time I opened the app, all of my applied effects and settings switched off and when I tried to switch them back on a popup message saying that I could only turn them back on if I subscribe. Problem is, my music sounds awful with none of the effects applied and I don’t see why I should have to pay again for something i’ve already paid for.
Developer Response ,
Hi Chris, you just need to click on restore icon to get your purchases back. Your purchases are safe and also you need not pay again.Please do write to us at email@example.com we will surely help you out.
- Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- 161 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008 - 2018, Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Magical Effects Pack £3.99
- 6 Months Pass £6.49
- 1 Year Pass £10.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.