By Amanita Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* "One of the prettiest things on iPad" - Kotaku
* "You absolutely need to check it out" (90%) - Toucharcade
* "A bold, bright, and brilliant" (90%) - PocketGamer
* "An amazing and heartwarming" (90%) - IGN
* Metacritic Score 88
* IGF Excellence in Audio Award
* Game of the Year - jayisgames.com
* IndieCade: Best Story/World Design Award
* IGM Readers' Choice Award in Best Sound / Music
Botanicula is a humor-filled adventure game created by the makers of award-winning Machinarium, studio Amanita Design and Czech band DVA.
Five friends, little tree creatures, set out on a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites.
- Relaxed game perfect for hard core gamers, their partners, families and seniors.
- More than 150 detailed locations to explore.
- Hundreds of funny animations.
- Incredible amount of hidden bonuses.
- Award winning music by Dva.
!!! We don't recommend playing the game on iPad1 !!!
What's New in Version 1.0.5
added App Video Preview on App Store
Tell Me What It Is & I Will Enjoy It
Press away and the fun will play. Another beautiful animation, but this is just about all it is. Repetitive glop wrapped up in a set of weird & wonderful little bugs prancing along to delightful background music. Became bored after ten mins. Will keep popping into this one until I reach the end to experience the further delightful animations that obviously do lead to something - we hope...
Beautiful, fun little game
I love this game. It's casual, point and click style makes it easy to get into, but some of the puzzles are fairly challenging. What really makes this game though is the stunning visual style, as you'd expect if you've played Machinarium. It's not a long game, but I think we'll worth the money :)
I'm honestly surprised people like this game.
Completely unenjoyable to play. I was hoping this game would be like games before it, look uninteresting from outward appearances but actually be a super fun and interesting puzzle game.
Reviews have been saying the story and characters are amazing, the reviews alone are the main reason I bought this game, but are they just straight up lying?
There is nothing of value in this game. Ugly graphics. Horrible game play. I definitely did not get the amazing characters and story I was hoping for.
I don't even want to give this game one star. If you want a fun beautiful puzzle game with great characters and story, there are hundreds you could find. This game is not worth your time, never mind money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 03 August 2015
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 623 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Amanita Design s.r.o
- © Amanita Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.