By Bounts Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bounts is a free Fitness Rewards App.
We all know we should be exercising, now you can show how much you do in the bounts app that records just about all forms of exercise and activity. Use bounts to incentivise yourself through challenges and earn kudos and a few rewards along the way. Sign-up, start tracking steps in the app or connect it to many of the best fitness trackers. Join challenges to unlock vouchers, sports goods, exclusive experiences and much more.
bounts venue map:
- Use the bounts app to check-in at just about any healthy venue worldwide
bounts sugar rush:
- Find out how much sugar (and other nutritional facts) in your grocery shop. No need to add each one manually
- points have no monetary value. They are used to join challenges and purchase products for discounts. All rewards on bounts are subject to availability. You are not guaranteed to get the reward of your choice
- we are working with charities who can benefit from your bounts points. Make donations to charities like Cancer Research
Connect to a range of apps and devices, including:
- Health App (iOS)
- LFconnect (Life Fitness)
- mywellness (Technogym)
- Preva (Precor)
Important Background Tracking Note:
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We have taken steps to minimise this whenever possible. If you wish, you can turn this feature off in the Venue screen.
- The bounts app requires the limited use of background processing to enable persistent location reporting. This feature provides valuable benefits to the app user based on their continued presence in a particular location. Examples may include notifications of earned reward points, eligibility for game participation, proximity to moving points or items of interest, and crowd navigation instructions at events.
What's New in Version 1.9.24
- Added manual check-in
- Challenges added to home screen.
Waste of time
I built up points and now want to redeem them and there are no gift cards available on any sections complete rip off you work hard and now can't get anything from your effort and also found out they are selling data bad app stay away think Martin Lewis needs to look in to this again as he's always promoting it not work bothering
Largely a waste of time
I paid for premium and like many others I am now out of pocket. Thankfully the cost was relatively small.
The model has now been completely changed, so points mean something totally different. I've not bothered to look in to what in any detail. I stopped checking the "store" when it became clear after months of "out of stock" messages there was gradually less and less there.
I still know people who can't get their points to track. This was never properly fixed.
Seems to me they vastly underestimated demand and didn't have a plan in place to adapt. Ah well.
I decided to stay with Bounts when they stopped offering vouchers for points, but I am now cancelling my account. None of the challenges available have been applicable to me, you have to pay points to enter them, and there's no guarantee of a win. My points have been steadily building up but there's nothing to spend them on. Waste of time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 01 December 2016
- Version: 1.9.24
- Size: 54.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bounts Limited
- © All rights reserved to Bounts Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.