Welcome to the Bowers & Wilkins Control app, formerly known as Bowers & Wilkins AirPlay Setup.
This intuitive app will help you to setup and manage your Wireless Speakers. For new owners, the app shows you simple steps to connect to your Wi-Fi network and start streaming your music quickly. For existing owners the app will discover your speakers and let you manage their settings.
To get started with your Wireless Speaker simply launch the app and follow the on screen instructions. Help is available in each step as you go, and you can contact Bowers & Wilkins from the app if you need more assistance.
To get the best experience with your Wireless Speaker, ensure you have the latest version of this app.
• This app is only compatible with Zeppelin Wireless, A5, A7, Z2 and Zeppelin Air.
• This app is only compatible with iOS 7 and above
• To use AirPlay on your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad, iOS 4.2 or higher is required.
• To use AirPlay on your Mac or PC, iTunes 10.1 or later is required.
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good speaker but having to setup on the network every month is a real pain and when you need a quick blast of music when you are in the mood is a waste of my time as it won’t be available. Exchanged speaker and still the same, very poor quality. I’ve tried it wired and wireless and this makes no difference to it forgetting its name and network. BW are aware and can’t do anything to rectify. Look elsewhere.
Works well in setting up wireless tech...
Would be nice to get bass/treble controls for aux inputs rather than just volume.
- B&W Group Ltd
- 31.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bowers & Wilkins
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.