*** World's Greatest 1-on-1 Multiplayer Bowling : Bowling King! ***
*** Bowl against players around the world and become Bowling King! ***
*** Download now for free! ***
- Intuitive tap-and-swipe control
- Fantastic Bowling alleys around the world : Las Vegas, New York, Sydney, Paris and more!
- Gorgeous 60+ Bowling Balls, 27 Pins & Lanes to show off your class.
- 1-on-1 Mode : Real-time and speedy 1-on-1 multiplayer match!
- Tournaments: Multiplayer tournaments matches to win millions of chips!
- Challenge Mode : Clear a variety of stages and take rewards for free!
- Play with your friends : Bowl together with your friends anytime anywhere!
- Mini Games : Slot and Roulette chances!
- 5 Rankings are ready for you to rise through.
- 120+ Achievements.
- Multi Language support : English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
* This game requires internet connection.
* Play on the Web at https://apps.facebook.com/pnixgamesbowlingking/
* Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/theBowlingKing
This update includes improvements that will provide you with a better gaming experience. We constantly strive to make our games better, so your feedback is always welcome. Thank you for playing Bowling King!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a 5⭐️ App in my books I honestly don't know how they can improve it!! Great App Guys Thankyou 😎👍
Up-Date: I’ve had this bowling game for approx 8 years now!! And I still play it everyday!! There is one thing that winds me up when doing the Challenges” this first 5 Challenges are easy n from there on it get harder n harder as you would expect every 5 Challenges you do the more pins you gotta knock down, no problem!
But what winds me up, say I’ve got too knock down 30 pins n the 30 pin Challenge (So Easy) I could of knocked down 149 pins n that Challenge, So I cleared the Challenge and it sayes “Oh Ball Went Into The Gutter He Can’t Be Very Good At All” Man What An Insult, Makes me wanna through my phone across the room! lol but like I said I’ve been playing this game for 8 years now and I don’t think they could improve it at all, except get that voice to stop saying I’m not very good at all especially when I’m kicking it’s A@@!!! But no seriously guys great game!! Thankyou 😎👍
Having issues logging into a previous account
Just wondering if anybody could help me, I’ve recently got the game back and have been playing as a guest but I have an account with loads of chips I want to use. Every time I try to log in using Facebook it says that I already have an account (the one I’m trying to access) and if I continue I’ll loose it, yet i can’t find any other way of logging it. Any help would be appreciated!
Sorry I used this to ask for help but I could find contact info
Game play is simple and straight forward.
However as you play the game more and more you begin to see anomaly’s start creeping in, such like strain the last pin with the ball only fo the pin t remain unfazed and standing proud as invincible.
Connectivity to the big games such as London and Las Vegas seem to have issues and you sometimes get bad of the seer with n reason or the game restarts. Annoying at the least and soul destroying considering the virtual currency loss as a result of forfeiting a game by default sign out.
Graphics hasn’t changed much sinc it’s inception and gameplay is lively with ambient sounds and the different custom-able lane and ball designs.
One thing that really irritates me is the roulette wheel and the low permutation of winning a special ball. Over $1500 game dollars spent only to have 4 special bas out of a possible 16 or so to win.
Overall the game is good, but to many online cheats (simply google “bowling king cheats” ) make this far from an enjoyable experience.
- Miniclip SA
- 214 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PNIX GAMES and Miniclip SA
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Cash £1.99
- Stack of Tickets £1.99
- Pile of Tickets £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.