Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail, IMAP, AOL, and iCloud Email
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, Facebook & LinkedIn integration
90% discount for Limited Time Only!
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, AOL, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
* SWIPE TO DELETE - Swipe to archive, trash, spam
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox support
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to evernote with just a tap
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "Quick” replies to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer supports all major email providers including Microsoft Exchange (ActiveSync), Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, AOL, Outlook.com/Hotmail, and IMAP.
Cloud File Integration:
Important files in the cloud? With Boxer, you can attach a photo or add a file from Box or Dropbox when you compose a message.
Whether you let your inbox burst at the seams or diligently file things away, you’ll love the ability to quickly swipe left to archive, delete, or mark email as spam. Swiping right exposes the real power of Boxer.
Swipe to the right on a calendar invite to accept or decline the invite right from your inbox. No need to open up the mail and dig for links.
We've added a Like button to email. Tap Like to quickly acknowledge a friend's message and they'll know you "liked" it. It's the fastest way to respond to email yet.
The To-do feature moves the selected message from your Inbox to your personal To-do list within Boxer.
See who your email is from with the addition of profile images. Connect to LinkedIn and Facebook via settings to see even more profile pictures.
User Profile & Email History:
Tap on any of the profile photos to see all the information we have for that person, including links to their social profile, phone numbers & even recent messages.
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
For support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.4.2
- Archived emails will no longer return to the inbox
- It is no longer possible to get stuck on the passcode screen
I've only had it for one day so may not fully understand it. It looks pretty but is not as easy and intuitive as I thought it would be. I shall have to work through some 10,000s of old emails to check if they are properly filed.
But mainly I'm concerned that though I thought I had bought it for 69p I find I have actually bought a month's trial. In 30 days time I'll have to pay a minimum of $6 a month to continue. If I'd known that I wouldn't have started- outlook, windows mail and gmail all do a good job anyway. I'd stop now but will give it a week just in case. Bit worried though that it has permanently changed my gmail folders
The best email client yet.
This is the best email client I have ever used. Being able to seamlessly attach files from Dropbox and to be able to send messages to Evernote, all within the app, make this a delight to use.
Impressive customization options enable you to set up the swipe actions to suit your own purposes.
This intuitive, polished email client deserves your attention.
Just do it!
I am not one for writing reviews, but in this case want to do my best to support the product. Boxer makes it easy to deal with my mail. Nothing more nothing less. But the ease and charm with which it does it sets it apart from the others.
Logistics: multiple mac and gmail accounts happily living together under one roof. 😄
- Category: Business
- Updated: 28 February 2014
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 26.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Bodkin Software Inc.
- © 2013 Boxer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.