Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail, IMAP and iCloud Email
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, & Evernote integrations
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email, calendar, and contacts app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Swipe to delete, archive, spam + 9 other options to choose from
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive support & more
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to Evernote with just a tap
* BUILT-IN CALENDAR - Now your email and calendar are seamlessly integrated in one unified app
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* SEND AVAILABILITY - Calendar invites tell you if you’re available and let you choose and send your availability
* BUILT-IN CONTACTS - Sort your contacts by recents and set favorites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "quick replies" to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - Including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - Shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
Manage and deploy via your MDM. Includes support for MobileIron’s AppConnect.
For support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.0.3
Bugs are fixed!!!
A quick note from Boxer HQ -
We know that bugs in your email are very frustrating. We are constantly striving to build a better, faster app and sometimes errors don’t get caught by our team. We deeply apologize to all of those that had the following problems, and we hope you’ll forgive us now that they’re fixed!
No more duplicate events. No more duplicate events.
Improved ActiveSync error handling
ActiveSync efficiency improvements
Now sending to the correct selected Evernote Notebook
Calendar editing & sync fixes
Use account sound for local notifications
Missing message bodies have been found! Call off the search!
Improved label display
Fixed threading issues for Gmail & Outlook accounts
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” - Robert Louis Stevenson
If our app does something to make your day better, we’d greatly appreciate you telling us about it in our reviews!
Buggy but usable
Overall, Boxer has more features than the native iOS Mail app and doesn't have the privacy/security concerns associated with Mailbox.
However, the iPhone version regularly asks to access contacts even though this is denied under iPhone privacy settings. I was told this was a known bug when I reported it but it is still there after two updates. Clearly not a priority for the developers.
The way the inbox refreshers is a bit odd too. If you have Boxer open and are reading an email, if you receive another email in the same conversation, you'll get a notification (if set) and Boxer will show unread mail, but the conversation won't update to show this. You must select another email first, then return to the conversation to read the new message.
Buggy and lacking in major features
Really disappointed by this purchase! The features I most want are not only lacking here but are free in Mailbox! Boxer doesn't sync well between devices and there's no desktop solution. The syncing was something I expected. I've noticed a few bugs in the few hours I've been using it too. Not happy.
Sometimes difficult to read emails
I like the gestures & the way you can easily label emails. If emails aren't formatted for a smartphone, reading them can be difficult with the very small. The stock email client on iOS increases the font size to make it easier to read.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 24 August 2015
- Version: 6.0.3
- Size: 30.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bodkin Software Inc.
- © 2014 Boxer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.