Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail, IMAP, AOL, and iCloud Email
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, Facebook & LinkedIn integration
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, AOL, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
* SWIPE TO DELETE - Swipe to archive, trash, spam
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox support
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to evernote with just a tap
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "Quick” replies to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer supports all major email providers including Microsoft Exchange (ActiveSync), Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, AOL, Outlook.com/Hotmail, and IMAP.
Cloud File Integration:
Important files in the cloud? With Boxer, you can attach a photo or add a file from Box or Dropbox when you compose a message.
Whether you let your inbox burst at the seams or diligently file things away, you’ll love the ability to quickly swipe left to archive, delete, or mark email as spam. Swiping right exposes the real power of Boxer.
Swipe to the right on a calendar invite to accept or decline the invite right from your inbox. No need to open up the mail and dig for links.
We've added a Like button to email. Tap Like to quickly acknowledge a friend's message and they'll know you "liked" it. It's the fastest way to respond to email yet.
The To-do feature moves the selected message from your Inbox to your personal To-do list within Boxer.
See who your email is from with the addition of profile images. Connect to LinkedIn and Facebook via settings to see even more profile pictures.
User Profile & Email History:
Tap on any of the profile photos to see all the information we have for that person, including links to their social profile, phone numbers & even recent messages.
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
For support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.4.4
Sorry for the slow update this time around Boxers, but Boxer just got better and faster!
- We’ve made a ton of speed improvements so your mail will download and display faster than ever
- Improved and sped up search results and performance
- Chrome users - we added a callback function. Now when you click a link in your email that takes you to an article in Chrome you will see a back button that will take you directly back to Boxer. No more closing out of your browser and having to reopen the Boxer app!
- Push notifications fixed. Sorry about that!
- Eliminated several crashes
- Fixed failure to download email error
- No more emails getting stuck in your outbox!
- Several little bugs
Have great ideas for new Boxer features? Add and vote on them in the app! Just click on the support button and click 'feedback forum.'
“Improved productivity means less human sweat, not more.” -- Henry Ford
Now has the edge over all other email apps
Having tried them all Boxer comes top of the email tree, much more flexible than mailbox and dispatch, although it can perform the zero trick, there is no fixation with inbox zero or deferral to a future time when I'll be just a busy!
- Sound flawless gmail and exchange account integration.(cant vouch for other flavours but sign up for these 2 is slick)
- The basics done very well, smooth landscape portrait views. Fast push and email functionality.
- Multiple accounts with view of overall or single accounts and sub folders
- Really flexible swipe options. It behaves as you want. I have full left delete, slight left archive, slight right 'actions' (described later), hard right 'to do' but that is totally flexible and you can set it up as you will
- Under 'actions', I commend the range. Evernote load, quick (which allows me to fire back a flexible customisable range of fast one click replies 'thanks, done, yes ...'), read, star, folder move
- To do box can show at first opening or on an opening dashboard
- Chrome integration with call back as a browser option, avoiding the drag of finding yourself in wrong programme
- Box, twitter, Facebook, Evernote, dropbox, box, linked-in integration
That's really all I want right now but I'd also have to commend the regularity and utility of the upgrades
Much faster with latest update
I have been using, happily-ish, for the last couple of months. I was however getting frustrated with the speed of response in trying to open mail. BUT, this has been miraculously fixed in this latest update. I've never posted any APP review, but Iam so impressed with the speed now that I thought best to congratulate you guys. A few more tweaks here and there, and you'll have the default go-to mail app for iphone/iPad. Hope to have a mac option too - sometime soon?
Great app,and will be better?
I like the app and it is probably one of the best email apps available. I like being able to influence the development and it will constantly improve as it grows. Check the support site for what is in the pipeline and user requests. I like the avatars on my ipad but I get the impression iphone users would like to turn them off.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 20 May 2014
- Version: 4.4.4
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bodkin Software Inc.
- © 2013 Boxer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.